Two.

Reina

"Rose, put that back." I told her as she tried to put a bag of Jolly Ranchers in the cart.

"I'm not going to eat it all." She whined.

"Then what's the point of getting it?"

"You might as well give it up. A mom as a dentist means your taste buds suffer. There's no candy-"

"And no soda." I finished for Hunter.

"Man." She snatched the bag out of the cart and began stomping away.

"Hey, bring your body back over here." I snapped my fingers.

She huffed and stood in front of me.

"Put the bag back in there and grab it like you haven't lost your mother lovin' mind."

"Better hope she don't take away desert tonight. Chocolate lava cake." Hunter rubbed his stomach.

"Shut up, Hunter." She grabbed the bag and went to put it back.

"What else do we need." I asked Hunter.

"Milk, E-"

He was cut off by Rosaline's screaming. I ran to the next aisle with Hunter eight behind me. Rose was clinging onto Demitri while he stood there frozen and confused.

"It's Demitri Carter! It's Demitri Carter!" She jumped up and down while still hugging him.

"Rose, you don't hug strangers." I said sternly, pulling her from him.

"But its Demitri Carter." She looked up at him in admiration.

"She knows Dorthy." Hunter said before walking off.

Demitri chuckled, "What's your name?"

"Rosaline Demetria Carter." She said making Demitri look at me.

"Okay, time to go." I pulled her out of the aisle.

"Reina!" He called after me, but I ignored him. I didn't want to talk to him at all.

We didn't finish shopping, I just went to paid for the stuff we had and left. Demitri was leaning on my car, waiting for us. By the custom liscense plates I've had all this time he must've known.

"You better ease you ass back down the road because I'm pretty sure this isn't your car." Hunter told him.

"Hunter, shut your mouth and get your ass in the car." I plucked him in the head.

"Ooh, you both swore." Rosaline held her hand over her mouth.

"Rosaline." I warned.

"Okay, okay. I want my cake tonight." She held her hands up in surrender before getting in the car.

"So when were you going to tell me I had a daughter?" He looked at me, and he wasn't happy.

"Can you move? I have dinner to cook." I dismissed his question.

"Oh, then I guess I'll be joining then."