"Natsu what's wrong?" She ask.

After all this and she asks me that.

I didn't answer " Go to sleep. This is your bed too that means you must sleep in this bed not some other guy's bed"

" Natsu-"

"Don't do that next time" I whisper and my tears begin to fall down from the fear and thought of Juvia being kidnapped and tortured even possibly killed by her aunt and her minions " I was so worry"

"Natsu..." Juvia wipe my tears away "Natsu I'm sorry"

"I love you" I mumble quietly

"Hm?"

"I-I..."

I begin to blush red. I have to make it clear to Juvia so she knows that she is mine and I am hers.

"Juvia I love you. I should've made it clearer before it's all my fault and yet I got mad at you and left you alone. I'm sorry. I-I love you"

"Natsu Look at me" she said.

I look at her and she smile at me" I love you too" she said and kiss me on the lips.

We both lay down on the bed and I separated the bed with my scarf. Juvia took the scarf and remove it from the bed "This isn't necessary" she said blushing.

I just smile. I accidentally made eye contact with her cleavage. I frown once I see a mark on it. "What's the mark?" I ask her "birth mark?"

She look at it surprised. "So it's not a birth mark" I said and sigh. I turn to my side facing away from Juvia.

"Natsu its not what you think!" Said Juvia "because laxus saved me that day I...I thought of repaying him but I was too naive and followed him home. And then...and then...but its not Lyon!"

Laxus that bastard.

"Natsu I'm sorry" apologize Juvia "I didn't want it but-"

"Enough" I said.

I could feel juvia scooting in and laying close beside me.

I sigh. I shouldn't make things worse. I turn around and wrap her in my arms "I shouldn't blame you. Its my fault this happened"

I stare down at it again which made me angrier each second.

"Natsu if it makes you mad then...I'll let you...well I'll let you replace it with your kiss"

"Okay" I said my heart racing. "Okay..."

She sat up and I did too. "Um......." I said "how do I do it?"

Juvia look at me and laugh. "Natsu you're so cute. Should I teach you?"

"Well" I look at her breasts "I well...will you?"

Juvia smile and then kiss my neck.

Woah. This is totally different from a normal kiss.

We then heard a knock from the next door room.

"Please. The walls are thin" said Zeref "Respect me too"

Juvia back away "sorry" she whisper.

"Don't mind him" I said. That idiot brother.

"Natsu nevermind what I said earlier"
"What? How am I suppose to forget what you said"

She lay down "w-well good night"

"Don't get all shy and embarrasses because of Zeref" I mumble.

I lean down to her and gave her a mark on top of laxus's.