Chapter 22: Rise

Normal POV:

Lucy just stared into space. "Natsu?" She whispered. Zeref then lifted her chin and grinned lightly.

"Oh don't worry Lady Lucy, after this you'll be died so you won't see him kill the people you love." After that tears streamed down her face. Zeref took the things out of Natsu's ear and he looked at her.

"Lucy?" Lucy couldn't even look at him. She simply smiled and closed her eyes.

"I-I love you N-Natsu." Suddenly Zeref flipped a switch and caused both Natsu and Lucy to scream in horrible pain.

Lucy's POV

Black lightning surrounded both of us. I could feel each and every ounce of my magic and life being sucked out from my body. It hurt like HELL. He said I would die and I just wanted to already. Pain, pain everywhere. "Ahhhhhhhhh!" I screamed. Natsu's eyes were all white and vanes stuck out of his head and muscles. I could tell my life and magic were being transferred to him. Natsu screamed as loud as I did.

"Your screams are beautiful." Zeref said over our pain. He grinned and just continued to stand still in front of us.

"Just kill me already!" I begged. I couldn't move. My eyes were the only body part I was able to control. "Please!" I screamed. It felt like I was being shot a thousand times a minute.

It's been only a few minutes and my throat burned from screaming. It was like someone was cutting me open from the inside causing pain all over me. Like a million watts of lightning stuck at once. Suddenly I heard a loud snap. My eyes get heavy and the pain gets worst but it feels almost good. I close my eyes and the last thing I hear is Natsu screaming my name.

"LUCY!!!!!!!"

Normal POV:

"She didn't last as long as I thought." Zeref said putting his hand to his chin. Natsu now crying for Lucy but also cause of the pain.

Natsu's POV:

My body feels like it is going to explode. I cried. Was Lucy dead? She stopped screaming, she begged to be killed. Suddenly horned started to grow out of my head. It hurt so bad. The worst headache ever! Red marks started to appear on my arms like tattoos. It burned too. Then my teeth started to reform into sharp fangs. My breathing was finally going back to normal but my vision was getting blurry. Everything seem to turn black. Now I'm alone, in pitch black blackness all I could hear is the sound of someone laughing.

Normal POV

Natsu had black out but his body was fine. His eyes turned blood red and the Lightning stopped around both children. "Lord Zeref do you mind releasing me?" He asked in a dark tone. He had a smirk on his face that would frighten anyone. Without taking his eyes off Natsu, Zeref flipped the switch and the chains break letting Natsu and Lucy down. Natsu leaded on his feet while Lucy fell limp. She wasn't moving or breathing, she was dead.

"Your flawless." Zeref stated. A tear escaped Zeref's eye but he wiped it fast. Natsu ripped off his scarf and threw it on the floor.

"I know," he walked over to Lucy's body and lifted her chin towards him cause she was face down. "Lucky Lucy Heartfillia." He whispered to himself. "Too bad she was the dark one, she's cute." He dropped her and walked over to Zeref. "Can we leave now, I want to say hi to my siblings." He joked.

"Of course, Natsu." Zeref began to walk away but Natsu grabbed him.

"It's END, not Natsu." He stated. Zeref nodded and they walked up the stairs to the palace. After they stepped into the palace the door disappeared behind them. Zena came running up to Zeref with her hands covering her teary eyes.

"Papa, Mama's missing!" She cried. Zeref lifted her and hugged her. "Did the fairies take her?" She opened her eyes and they met with END's. "Onii-sama?" She asked as she wiped her tears. END smiled and laughed.

"Hey kiddo!" Zena jumped from Zeref to END in a heartbeat. She started to cry even more.

"Onii-sama!" She hugged him tight and hung from his neck. "I missed you!" END hugged back and laughed with a sweet voice. "Wait till you meet Mama!" She leaned on the floor and brushed the dust off her black dress. "After we get her back from those dumb fairies!" She clenched her fists. END bent down to her level and patted her head.

"Your strong, why don't you go get her back yourself and impress Mama." He suggested but he knew that Mama was Lucy and that she is dead. Zena smiled and nodded while running to the main gate.

Zena's POV

Mama would never leave me, because she promised. And she wouldn't just go with the fairies without a fight. But I'm so very happy that Onii-sama is back! He's been gone for a long time because of the spell that a dragon casted. I didn't realize that Natsu was him until he got through my bearer. I held the lacrima that Jackal gave me above my head. "Fairy Tail guild hall!" Suddenly I was in front of their destroyed hall. I ran in a looked around the messed up room. The members just stared at me.

"What is your reason for being her?" Erza asked. She was a little scary.

"I'm looking for Mama!" I replied. The guild was shocked.

"We don't have her." Gray answered.

"The last time her saw her was the fight. She she missing?" Juvia asked. Juvia was really nice when I was a member. I nodded slowly. Butterflies filled my stomach. I felt sick and fell to my knees.

"Mama," tears came running down my face.

"Natsu was taken by Jackal, is he okay?" Lisanna asked. She was annoying.

"Natsu is no longer, END is now unleashed." I said emotionless. Not one person in the guild wasn't shocked but I didn't care. Mama is gone!

"Princess is in Zeref's palace." A girl with pink short hair said. She had chains around her ankles and wrists and had a maid outlet on. Is princess Mama? "I can bring some of you to her location now!" She shouted with a strange voice.

"Ok, Gray, Erza, Wendy, Happy, Carla and Zena go with Virgo!" Mavis commanded. I nodded and the group held hands. Wendy smiled at me and grabbed my hand. Suddenly we were all teleported to a strange room that I knew was under my home.