Chapter 12: The Young Mistress and Lady Lucy

Lucy's POV:

I felt so dizzy and weak. After Natsu punched me, I woke up in a cell. "Well looks like I have defeated a demon a kitten and the queen of fairies. Guess that makes me a the Dark Fairy." I laughed. I stood in my cell and held the iron bars trying to move them. Suddenly Master walked into the room and just stood in front of my cell with his eyes closed. "What's with the cage?" I asked. He opened his eyes and saw tears fulling the mans face. "Wha- why the hell are you the one crying? I'm the one that's trapped in a small ass cage!" He stepped closer towards me. I clenched my teeth.

"Because it's sad for me to see my child in such a corrupted state." He said calmly as tears freely flowed down his wrinkly cheeks.

"Tch! I'm not corrupted moron! Just ask Zena." Then I realized she wasn't with me. "Wait, where's Zena?!" I shouted.

"Don't worry she's fine. We are keeping her away from you so you don't hurt her. And was this Zena's doing?" I sighed in relief. I began to sit down in my cell knowing that this will be awhile.

"Zena was the one that set me free." I spread out on the floor laying down. Looking at the ceiling. I sighed and smiled while closing my eyes. "Because of her I have this amazing power that I can hurt as many people as I want!" I shouted and clenched my fist in the air.

Natsu's POV:

I walked into the infirmary with my head down. The image of Lucy kept going through my head over and over again. She would never hurt her friends ever! "Natsu?" I heard Lisanna's voice snap me back to reality. I looked up at her and the others. Lisanna had bandages around her left arm and head. She smiled when she saw me. I had a serious look on my face as I walked up to her bed. Erza and Mirajane were still sleeping. "Listen Natsu," she gently grabbed my hand, "don't let that blonde bimbo get you down. I know you don't have feelings for her right?" I quickly took my hand away and shocked her. Her smile faded 

"I heard every word, and my sorry but I don't like you in that way. I never did. When we were kids and played house, we were just kids and it meant nothing to me." Her eyes started to tear up. She laid back down and grinned slightly.

"I see. I guess you want to go see her then don't you. It's alright just go." I gasped. But then left.

When I walked into the basement gramps was crying! I never saw him cry before. "Well look here." Lucy said from her cell. She was laying on the floor but sat up looking at me with a smirk. "I take it you went to visit the weak little kitten?" She laughed. I speed walked up to the cafe and opened it by pressing a button from the outside. I then grabbed her neck pulling her up. She gasped for air as I squeezed her soft neck. Suddenly she smiled. "Natsu please stop!" She shouted. For a second her eyes went from black back to brown. Lucy! I released her and kneed down next to her.

"I'm so sorry Lucy!" I went to hold her but instead I got punched in the ribs.

"Black taser." She whispered. I couldn't move. Then she started laughing. Gramps went upstairs after I came in so it was only us. "I can't belive you Natsu!"'she was laughing so hard. "Your so tied around my finger you fell for the easiest trick in the book!" She calmly walked of of the cell and up the stairs. Damn it!

Zena's POV:

I sat at the bar with Gray and Juvia next to me. They were placed with watching me while Mama was in the basement. Suddenly the whole guild jumped as a black laser beam shot the guild in half. Mama appeared at the end of the beam. "Black time freeze!" She shouted. Then everyone stood completely still. They were frozen in time. Mama quickly wrote a note and placed it on the bar and picked me up. "Ready to go home?" I nodded in agreement. Finally me and Mama get to go home and be together forever with my brothers and sisters. Along with papa.

Normal POV:

After about an hour and a half on train the two stopped in front of the woods. "Follow me Mama." Zena ordered as she walked into the woods. And after about 30 minutes of strolling in the woods they ended up in front of nothing.

"Nothing's here Zena." Lucy mentioned. Zena just smiled and pulled Lucy a few steps forward. In those few steps they entered a magically bearer. Finally Zena and Lucy where standing in front of a huge castle, palace like thing covered with an invisible bearer.

"Welcome to my home Mama!" She shouted. Suddenly a familiar creature appeared before them. The creature bowed to Zena and she smiled.

"Welcome home Young Mistress." It looked at Lucy. "And welcome to your new home, Lady Lucy." It said while bowing to her. Lucy was in shock of who the creature was. And why was it being so nice? She thought. Of course the two entered the palace, greeted by more similar creatures to Lucy. And then Lucy finally gets to meet Zena's father!