Chapter 2: The Strange Kid

Lucy's POV

The child wore a dark brown cloak with a hood hiding their face. It just stood their with no words or expressions. But something was off about the kid. Who is that kid? I asked myself. I turned to Mira to ask her the same question but it seems like she already sensed the strange vibe coming from them. She was a scary face that I've never seen before and a dark purple aura surrounded her. I looked at my friends. Natsu and Gray were on the floor while Erza had a dark blue aura surrounding her while she quickly requiped into her Heavens Wheel amour. I guess I'm not the only ones scared of our visitor. "Who are you?" Erza questioned them. Her voice loud, clear and deep. The child stepped back like she was almost scared of Erza. Then again who wasn't.

Normal POV

The child shivered in fear while standing in front of Fiores strongest guild. "Who are you?" The child was asked. They then slowly lowered its hood and showed its face to the crowd. The child was a little girl. She had hair the color as dark as midnight with beautiful purple eyes. Her hair was braided perfectly with two braids, one on each side, tied together with a bright yellow ribbon at the ends of her braids in a pretty little bow. Mirajane stopped glowing while Erza changed back into her clothing. The little girl took her cloak fully off and faced Fairy Tail.

Masters POV

When I walked down the steps of the guild I saw a little girl at the doors. "Why are all of you just standing there like a much of morons?" I shouted. Though I could feel the extremely strong and powerful magic power coming from her. I'm not the only one who sensed it. Mira and Erza walked up to me as the others crowd the young child with laugher, questions and smiles. "Master," Mira began as they stopped in front of me. "The girl. I know you felt her power as we did." I nodded and placed a hand on Erza's shoulder and Mira's butt. She then slapped me across the face and shouted at me. "Get serious old man!" I laughed then did as I was told.

"I did feel her power. And I have a bad feeling about that girl." I removed my hands from their bodies and placed them behind me. "Well enjoy the party ladies. If she is powerful then we would want her as an alibi." I told they as I walked down with them.