"What is this?" He asked

"It's a spell, once you guys say it you will be able to see the Demond's eyes glow orange, Demond's have orange eyes nightmares have yellow eyes, try to be careful when it comes to nightmares they're older and stronger than Demond's not to mention wiser, don't underestimate them" bookworm informed.

"Anyways, me and Kellum will go in first then you guys say the spell and walk in, anything with glowing eyes gets attacked understood ?" All the teens shook their heads. "Let's do this, once you guys see us get out the basement you make a run for the van which is where brim and bookworm are gunna stay"

"Shouldn't someone stay with them, I mean why would I leave my sister out here with bookworm when they're both defenseless" Kellum said

"We aren't all that defenseless" bookworm said picking up Elliot's duffle bag full of guns, Kellum looked over to brim who held a pillow case full of demon repelling pouches.

"See they're good, Lets do this" Elliot said excited.

Kellum stepped out of the back of the van as did Elliot. They casually walked into the museum scanning for the door that lead to the stairway that would take them to the basement. It didn't take long before Elliot caught sight of the door. He stood infront of it with Kellum watching the entrance.

"We wait for the signal" Elliot whispered to Kellum

"Wait what signal..." From the entrance door a large cloud of fluid smoke trailed it's way along the floor and begun to fill the museum. Elliot quickly pulled out a gun and shot the handle off the basement door. Once the shot was fired people began to scream running towards the exit. Tanner, Wendy, kale, Paige and the twins emerged from the crowd looking in at the people who didn't budge or make an attempt to run out of the museum. They looked them in the face and realized they all had glowing eyes.

"There's a lot more than i was expecting" tanner said looking at the crowd of about 40, all with insidious glowing eyes looking at him.

"That just means we get to have more fun then we expected" said Wendy, she ran full speed towards the group fearlessly. Once she got in to contact of the crowd she began swinging her fists never missing once taking out all who surrounded her. The twins followed behind her, fighting in sync as if their brains had Been merged together. Tanner stayed by the exit to afraid to run into the war, from the ceiling a parasite swooped down landing directly on top of him, he forced the face of the beats away from him as it tried it's hardest to take a bite out of his throat. It got closer and he could feel that he wasn't strong enough to hold it back.

"Tanner" yelled brim who could see him struggling from the van, she pushed open the van door and ran towards the museum.

"Brim get back here" bookworm yelled, he picked up a gun and hopped out of the car to chase after brim. When brim reached to the museum door she threw the pouch at the parasite expecting it to disappear instead it simply turned it's head looking at her with drool slobbering out of it's mouth it growled and pushed tanner aside now more concerned with brim. It crawled to her it seemed to have no spine by the way it crawled putting it's back legs forward infront of it's arms yet still moving at an alarming speed. Bookworm stopped in place and tried to aim the gun, he shot it a couple times but didn't hit the parasite.

"Brim run" he yelled brim turned herself around and just as she did the parasite jumped on her back. Suddenly giant vines rose from the concrete and pulled the parasite off of the little girl. Bookworm looked over to see kale standing at the entrance.

" hey you" Paige turned to see a woman with glowing yellow eyes looking at her holding two samurai swords. She was quick because in the slightest of a moment she was infront of Paige swinging her swords. Paige didn't know how but she dodged all the strikes effortlessly. The woman then threw one of her sword towards page to distract her then caught grip of her hair swinging her into a wall. Paige retaliated by quickly turning around and punching the woman in her jaw. The woman stumbled backwards and used her hand to smudge the blood that had now been dripping out of her mouth.

"Bitch!" The woman stated

Wendy fought as if it were a game and the more people she could get to the floor the more excited she was. It wasn't long before she stood tall over the mountain of motionless body's that surrounded her. She turned around excited and was paused by a giant hand that gripped around her throat. She was slowly lifted of the ground as she looked into the face of the man that was taking her breathe away. He was built like a cross breed between the hulk and the terminator. He was tall with dark hair and a scar had covered his right eye. He pulled Wendy's face close to his, as he looked at her his eyes changed to an even brighter yellow. Wendy tried to kick her feet to release herself but she could feel herself becoming weaker. Suddenly the man could hear the sound of boulders being rubbed together. He loosened his grip a little looking around. Suddenly from right behind Wendy. Dinosaur bones of a t-Rex began to reanimate. It turned it head looking directly at the man who held Wendy by the throat. The man threw Wendy effortlessly and looked at the moving bones coming closer to him.

Wendy looked up to see the twins run to her aid then from behind the kale walked straight along side the t-Rex bones not talking one eye off the man. The boners rattled and snarled drooling over the man. The female whom was attacking Paige noticed kale and quickly threw her sword directly at his head. In an instant the dinosaur bones collapsed to the floor. Everyone looked completely shocked to see the sword in between kales bloody hands.

"How could he have caught that" Leon questioned

Kale slowly turned around and his eyes turned to an Icy blue then began to glow a bring yellow. Paige ran over to Wendy and the twins. Kale dropped the sword looking at the woman. He walked slowly towards her.

"Don't touch her" yelled the tall man, he ran up to attack kale from behind but it was useless, without taking his eyes off the woman kale swong his hands back as he did the man flew backwards across the room slamming into a wall once he hit the wall invisible hands began to choke him until finally the hands snapped his neck and left his body to slide to the floor.

Another man jumped in front of kale to stop him. He moved quick but kale still took little small steps never taking his eyes off the woman. From out kales nose a small bee flew out crawling on his cheek. Suddenly a million little buds began to swarm around kale and in an instant they all charged at the man standing in his way forcing themselves down his throat. Finally kale was directly in front of the woman who was crying by now on her knees.

"Please don't kill me" she moaned, kale lifted her off her feet by holding on to her chin. Their glowing yellows eyes matched.

"You're the nighttime fear?" Kale asked "pity" he continued. Suddenly the woman began to vomit gallons of blood, choking and gasping for air while kale just watched her fall back down to her knees. Tanner ran over looking at the situation.

"Kale stop" he yelled, kale looked back at him furiously. Kale completely turned around and looked tanner, as he did the woman stopped vomiting blood.

"Would you like me to show mercy?" Kale asked.

"Yes" tanner replied, kale turned back around and quickly snapped the woman's neck then walked right by tanner like nothing happened.

"There I showed mercy, she barley felt it" he said as he walked away.