Slap.

"Shut! The! Fuck! Up!" The bleached-blond haired boy screamed.

"The apartment manager is going to confront you about the noise, you know!" The shorter boy pointed out.

Punch.

Kick.

Slap.

"Stop! Just quit it!"

"You said you could handle it!"

"I-I can!"

"Then show it," the pale eyed boy hissed, then whispered, "Will isn't going to be the only one left with bruises tonight."

"H-how do you know about those?!"

Slap.

"You know what? Just fucking kill me, Octavian. I-I don't even care anymore. It'll shut you up."

"Ah, so you admit no one loves you."

"N-not exactly," he stuttered. "That has nothing to do with this conversation."

"Your 'boyfriend' will move on soon enough. He'll find someone new, someone who isn't a creepy fuck-face like you!"

"You think you could get away with murder, Octavian?" Nico challenged. Tears were streaming down his face, and he was bleeding all over the floor. His lip had burst open. 

"You think I haven't killed anyone before?"

"Y-you're just trying to sound tough. You-"

His words were cut off by the door slamming open.

William had arrived.

"Will!" Nico screamed. "You fucking idiot! Get out!"

Will dropped the Happy Meals in his hands onto the ground, hurling himself at Octavian. He was clearly doing the opposite of Nico's command.

He was pushed onto the ground; Will had pinned him down. "Fucking fag-"

"No! I get it, we're monsters to you, but we aren't going to change!"

"Fight me, Solace."

Nico could see Will's face fall. "I-I can't."

"Oh, what's this? Admitting you're useless?" The paler blond sneered.

"If I hurt someone, my college will find out, and I'll be expelled. I could even be out in jail. So could you."

"It'd be worth it," he said in reply.

"Because you have no family or friends that care about you?" Will snapped.

"No,-"

Will covered his neighbor's mouth with his hand. "I don't want to hear it."