30

This chapter is kinda awkward, so sorry. Anyways, enjoy Sassico and Sassolace. 

~~~

"Why, hello, William." The blond smirked when he saw Nico at the door, wearing his shirt. "So that's where that shirt went."

Nico rolled his eyes. "It was the only thing that seemed like it would fit. Turns out, it's comfortable."

Damn right, it's comfortable. And, he look hot as fuck. I swear, he looks better in my clothes than I do, Will thought, a smile creeping upon his lips.

"Okay, uh, are you ready to eat?" Nico asked, breaking his trance.

"Sure. Here, or the cafe?"

"The cafe is fine. I already had Easy Mac today, so I'd like something a bit different."

"Hey! I had that, too! Well, it's pretty much the only thing I eat while I'm on campus, but still. Now, let's have dinner. I'm starving." Will grabbed Nico's hand and shut the door behind them, dragging the other boy along.

"Hey, stop it!" Nico scolded, letting go of his hand. "You're not twelve, behave yourself."

"Have you met college kids before?" The taller boy argued.

The Italian huffed, pacing in front of him.

"You're going the wrong way," Will informed him. "The cafe is actually at the college itself. There's a Starbucks, too, if you want that."

"Don't tell me what to do, Mom," he sassed in reply.

"Well, good luck finding the restaurant, then. I'll be waiting." The blond jogged  past his friend through the hallway.

"What the fuck!"

"It's your own fault, Sunshine." Will started walking again. "You just had to be sassy."

"Well, fine. I'll find the cafe myself. Fuck you." Nico ran ahead a bit.

"The food might be cold by the time you get there!"

"I hate you," Nico declared.

Will stopped at a corner and turned in front of him. "No, you hate that I have better comebacks than you."

He waved him off. "You're insufferable."

"You know, that's what people say to their boyfriends or girlfriends," the blue eyed boy winked.

"I don't have a boyfriend."

"I beg to differ."

"Fine, but you're wrong," the dark eyed boy huffed.

Will grabbed Nico's hand again, keeping a firm grip. The shorter boy didn't reply, but Will thought he heard his friend mutter something along the lines of, "A chance." He didn't know what it meant, but it wasn't his business.

He'd led Nico out of the dorm building and into the actual college, still gripping his hand. He couldn't even explain why, though holding his hand was a very wonderful experience.