17

SORRY NOT SORRY FOR TEARING YOU ALL APART. THERE WILL PROBABLY BE MUCH MORE HEARTBREAK, BUT WE'LL SEE.  ALSO, CHECK OUT BIANCA IN THE CAST LIST IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY. ;)

~~~

Though Will Solace was considered a pretty healthy guy, not talking to Nico made him mentally insane.  At least, it felt like that. He hadn't heard one word out of the Italian's mouth for what felt like an eternity. Longer than the first eternity of when they didn't talk.

He'd honestly probably be better off without seeing Nico, because whenever he saw him, he fell in love with him a little bit more. Not being able to have the sunshine in his life was beginning to depress him.

Will didn't cut himself; he never had and he probably never would. But sometimes emotional scars are more painful than physical scars.

Since Nico had started working again, he wasn't home as often as usual. He sometimes went out with his friends, but he didn't drink as far as Will was concerned. The only reason that he would want him to come home drunk is so that he could see if he came running into his arms or not. And maybe his dark angel forget about this whole mess, and maybe, just maybe, he would love him.

But, of course that didn't happen.

The blond's bruises got worse after each 'meeting' with Nyssa, and it was getting very difficult to hide them. She was so...different from the Nyssa he knew in high school.

Also, since he wasn't with his roommate every day, Will got to spend time with Cecil and Lou Ellen. That was a plus, he supposed.

Cecil, as always, was oblivious to the issues in Will's life, but Lou, taking her place as the mom friend, always talked things out with him. The blue eyed boy honestly hated talking about his problems, but he couldn't avoid the conversation about his bruises. He didn't give any details, usually. He'd just said he'd been falling a lot lately, or running into things. Lou never said anything, though he could tell she knew he was lying. Will's bruises were very visible. And he couldn't go to the doctor, either. A certain someone didn't allow that. It would just make things worse if he did get professional medical help.

And did he mention he occasionally had nightmares now? They weren't about family or death or anything. His only nightmares were about losing Nico. You know, where he was just barely out of reach, where he couldn't save his love. It broke his heart when his roommate would wake up screaming in the night, because he knew he couldn't soothe him back to sleep. Every night, he wished he could be on the rooftop at sunset while holding Nico close, but wit his luck, he didn't get to do that.

He'd learned about something called broken heart syndrome in a class, and that it could get so severe that you could die. He hoped he wouldn't die because of his despair.

Will had even started to dress up on certain days to see if Nico would compliment him. He even occasionally  walked around shirtless, since he knew Nico 'secretly' liked to stare at his abs. He thought for sure he's get a word out of Nico, but he was wrong. The smaller boy was really holding a grudge against him, but he had perfect reason to. If only he knew the truth...

Unfortunately for him, he probably wouldn't be forgiven until long after he and Nyssa stopped 'meeting' each other, if he was forgiven at all.

He wouldn't be getting out of seeing Nyssa for a while.

Today, he planned on hanging out with Cecil and Lou at the pool. Though he usually just went out with his swim trunks, he had to wear a long sleeved swim shirt to cover up his multiple bruises.