35

Possible trigger warning for the italics?? Idk?? I thought I'd just say that; I'd rather be safe than sorry. It's just bad insults and stuff. I have no idea when to put trigger warnings, so sorry. Enjoy this cliche-ish chapter.

~~~

"Worthless!"

Punch.

"Hideous!"

Kick.

"Faggot!"

Slap.

"Monster!"

Punch.

"Octavian! Stop!" Nico cried, tears streaming down his face. "Leave me alone, you-"

Punch.

"You're a fucking sicko. Go to hell," Octavian sneered, sword in hand.

Nico struggled to break free from the ropes he'd been forced into. "Let me go!"

"Oh, because you have a reason to live? Your little, 'boyfriend' doesn't care about you."

"Will loves me, you little fucker," he snapped.

"Then where is he?" He hissed back.

"He's picking up dinner! And then you fucking kidnapped me while I was in the hall!"

"Kidnapped? So you admit you act like a child? That you are a child?"

"You know what I mean!"

Punch.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Octavian, what can I do to get out of here?"

"Kill yourself, you sicko." The words were bitter and cold.

"Why don't you tell Will to do the same?"

"He isn't as much of an emo creep as you, Nico. But, if you want me to," -he paused, snickering, "I will." Another laugh escaped his mouth. "I'll wait till he's back," Octavian grinned evilly.

"Will can beat your little ass, so you watch out," Nico growled.

"Oh, can he now? I thought he was the weak one, not you."

"Well, maybe if I wasn't tied up, I could show you I wasn't weak!" Once again, Nico tried and failed to break free from the ropes.

"Sure you could."

"Oh, is little Asstavian scared?" He sing-songed.

"No! I could kill you if I wanted to, di Angelo."

"You're acting like the 'tries to act tough, but is actually a weakling,' villain of those cliche movies," Nico retorted.

"What am I supposed to do, offer fucking tea and cookies?"

"Well,-"