33

Warning: I'm really bad at any kiss/romance scenes, so cut me some slack here, 'Kay? 

Anyways, enjoy :)

~~~

Nico's heart was racing. He was dizzy from the strong scent of Will's cologne, and if he wasn't crazy, he swore he smelled strawberries.

Why did he do this? He couldn't just get up and leave now. It's not like kissing Will would be a bad thing, but he had no idea...how.

He'd never kissed before, except for the accidental lip lock between him and Percy. But that only happened because they were pushed into each other. He was voluntarily kissing the beautiful boy in front of him.

Will had cupped his face in his hands, pulling him towards him even more. Their chests touched, and they could feel each other's hearts. The blond's hands were shaking; his fingers were sweating while he kept a grip on him.

Nico was aware that his face was probably sticky from the ice cream, but he didn't care. Will didn't care.

His curls were soft, luscious. His other hand was propped on his shoulder, pressing against the side of the mattress.

Nico observed the freckles that dotted his nose, how they created mini constellations on his cheeks. Looking deep into Will's eyes, he found his new favorite color.

For so long, he didn't want to know anything about this guy. He tried to shut him out, pretend he wasn't even there. He tried to ignore his perfect abs, the way his own stomach exploded with butterflies when he held him.

He'd accepted him as a friend, eventually, but Nico soon realized that Will would, in time, become much more.

Shit, it was really too late to go back now.

"May I...?" Will trailed off from his question, eyes darting from his eyes to his mouth.

Nico rolled his eyes; he knew what he meant. "Y-ye-"

He cut him off by slowly, cautiously, pulling him a little bit closer and connecting their lips.

In that split second, Nico forgot how to breathe.

While his eyes were open, Will's were closed. Their noses and foreheads bumped, which was awkward, but Will made his way around. It was like he'd done this a thousand times.

Well, he probably had, all because of that bitch who'd hurt him.

Nico was admiring how his long, thin eyelashes curled at the edges when he realized he wasn't even kissing back.

And so he did, and, holy shit, no wonder things hadn't worked out with anyone else.

Will's lips were soft and plump, and in Nico's opinion, perfect. They still tasted slightly of chocolate and vanilla ice cream. In the few romance stories that the Italian had read, the characters usually felt sparks when they kissed. But it wasn't like that. Should it have been? Nico didn't really care. For him, it felt more sweet and slow, like Will was being patient with him.

Nico felt weird; he didn't know where to put his hands, or how to respond to the kiss. But it felt nice nonetheless. He settled with wrapping his arms around Will's neck, rather than propping them against the mattress, and tangling his fingers even more into the soft blond curls. Nico tried closing his eyes as well and melting in Will's gentle touch.