Chapter 4

Andy, Sol, Ann, and Nerida boarded a plane early the next morning. The ride was short and uneventful. Havana, Cuba was only a short flight away, and a century in the past. Soon enough the group was in a cab and on their way to the assassin's den in Havana. They checked in with the den leader, and then got ready to head out.

"Alright," Andy said. "Sol, Ann, you guys are with me. Nerida, you wait here as backup."

With that, the group split up. Andy, Ann, and Sol got back in the cab and asked the driver to take them to the Abstergo building. They asked the driver to drop them a couple blocks away. It was time to get to work.

"Walter Jönsson is a low key Swedish Templar who has been feeding the Templars large sums of illegal money from Caribbean banks. If we get this man we can grind their finances to a halt and stop their advance. He's currently in an Abstergo industries building here in Havana. The building is eleven stories tall and heavily guarded." Andy explained.

"I'll check the server room for information while you two get rid of him," Ann said.

"Jönsson should be on the eighth floor and the server rooms are in the basement," Andy continued.

"Alright, I'll enter from the back and meet you there," Sol nodded.

"Hide your face as much as you can. You can bet there's cameras everywhere. I'll meet you at the escalator."

Ann snuck in first with a high school tour group as they excited from their bus and followed a tour guide into the building. She pretended to text on her cell as she secretly hacked into the emergency stairwell's alarm system. The group walked past the stairwell door just as her profiler app gave her the green light. Ann slipped silently from the group and entered the stairwell quickly. She went down to the server room.

The room was cold and dry. The twenty servers in the room humming softly. She moved to the nearest one, opened the case, and plugged in her laptop.

Sol and Andy entered the building from different locations. Andy casually strolled up to the information desk and began talking with the pretty woman who was working there. Sol slipped into the building behind one of the janitors. She casually made her towards the escalator.

"I'm in," Sol whispered, her earpiece sending the message straight to Andy.

Andy excused himself, slowly strolling over to the escalator. Sol was waiting for him when he arrived. He greeted her like an old friend. Together, they mounted the escalator.

"Are you ready to go?" Sol asked without turning back to face him.

"Ann stand by. We don't know what where up against and may need backup." Andy whispered into his earpiece.

"I'm still getting some shit," Ann responded. "I found some not suitable for work shit. Gross, Templars are gross; but I'll stand by."

The duo climbed off the escalator. They glanced around the crowded second floor. Everywhere they, looked there where guards.

"We need to get to the eighth floor, but by the looks of it, it's in the restricted section of the building," Andy muttered to Sol. "Once we get up there, we'll have to fight our way down."