Innocent Mute (OHSHC Love Story) Chapter 4

Suzu’s P.O.V.

A thin sheet of sweat dampened my forehead and hands making them a bit clammy. Glancing toward the large gold clock, I realized we had to pick Haruhi up from club soon. Rika noticed and smiled, grabbing my iPod and heading into the locker rooms, me walking close behind her.

~We need to find more time between classes to practice or we wont get any repetition in.~ I thought

Sighing, I knew that she agreed but obviously didn’t like the idea of trying to squeeze in practice during the day.

“Yeah, I know. We’re probably gonna have to talk to the head master about it.” She visibly shook with a cold chill.

 ~Oh come on, he’s not that bad.~ I prompted.

Already finished changing, I sat down on the bench while Rika finished putting on her shirt.

“Oh no, he’s worse. The dude gives me the chills.” She grumbled.

I rolled my eyes; she’s so dramatic I swear…

Kyouya’s P.O.V.

“But Kyo-chan, I don’t think Suzu will like that.” The small blond said, blue eyes overly large.

Pushing my glasses further up, I smiled as calmly as possible while I tried to reassess the idea that just might help the club, maybe even bring in more customers.

“Honey- sempia, I highly doubt she will let an opportunity as rare as this to slide. She and her sister came to this academy to not only continue their ongoing school education but to also find someone who will discover their talents. This will help exploit that.” I said watching as the worry line in his forehead diminished.

His usual childish smile shown and he nodded, hugging his stuffed bunny close.

“Okay, Kyo-chan! I get it now! Suzu-chan will be so happy, right Haru-chan?” he giggled looking at a worried Haruhi with wide blue eyes.

She appeared to be thinking it over, her chin in her fist. After a minute’s hesitation, she sighed and nodded smiling kindly towards the small child.

“Yeah, I guess you can try to ask her, but Kyouya that girl has been through hell and back. She might not like that idea…” she said, that familiar serious stare looking right through my confidence.

Nodding, I denied the smirk that threatened to play along my lips. That girl…the way she reacted yesterday when she realized I had researched her was very…interesting. I’d like to see how she reacts to my request.

Tamaki didn’t seem to mind the idea; actually he’s thrilled to hear it.

“Chill Suzu, if you want you can just stand out hear while I get her…okay whatever you want.” A familiar muffled female voice sounded from outside the Ho9st club’s doors.

Glancing at my overly expensive wristwatch, I smiled with satisfaction.

Right on time…

The door slammed open revealing a silver haired snippy girl, attitude rolling off of her in waves.

“Haruhi! Get your ass in gear! We’re leaving!” Rika shouted trumping in and grabbing Haruhi’s arm roughly.

But the stubborn girl didn’t move from her spot, raising an eyebrow at Rika’s sudden grab.