Innocent Mute (OHSHC Love Story)

*Authors Note; when its written like this its what Suzu is thinking.*

~Rika, I'm pretty sure Haruhi said to wait for her outside the school. Not to go wandering inside this freakin castle. There is a difference. ~ I thought giving my mirrored sister a glance.

She rolled her emerald blue eyes before answering my thoughts out loud, not caring whether or not she may look strange doing so.

"Will you chill, Suzu? God, it's not like were lost or anything." She huffed turning another corner.

Oh right, because she totally knows where we're going right now.

This school is nothing like I've ever seen before; like we've stepped into a rich white kid's wet dream. It's hard to believe we're going to be attending this high class school starting tomorrow. I mean, to go from our run down neighborhood to this rich private school is something out of a novel. The air even feels different here.

More... expensive.

Turning another unfamiliar corner, Rika led the way down another exquisite hallway while I followed diligently behind her, inspecting all of the beautiful decorative railings and wallpapers. I finally pried my eyes away from the light pink marble ceilings to see my sister looking more confused than ever. She stood stock still, her light eyebrows stitched together as she glared at the different hallways.

~oh so you know where you're going? ~ I thought while she just fidgeted around, trying to decide whether we should turn right or left.

She snapped her head around, long white pigment-less hair swishing when she did, shooting me a playful glare.

"So I forgot! I'm sorry I couldn't memorize the whole place before we got here! Now, will you stop complaining and help me?" she whined.

I rolled my eyes, but couldn't help but smile at her cute pout.

Sighing, I looked down both hallways and didn't see the music room Haruhi had told us she would be. Then an idea came to me and I turned to my identical sister, facing her defeated expression. If someone had seen us standing in front of each other like this, they would have thought I was standing in front of a mirror. That's how close in looks my sister and I are, but oddly that comes with being identical from our height and weight to our eyes and hair color.

~Okay, how about I go down this hallway and you down that one and see where it leads us? If you don't find Haruhi in the next ten minutes then meet me back here, deal? ~

For a second I thought I would have to repeat the thought, before she nodded and enfolded me in her arms for a quick hug.

If I could at the moment, I would have giggled and told her she shouldn't worry, that we would see each other again very soon; but the last time I said that was before the incident happened and we lost everything. Our family, friends, house, even the organization we spent so long building.

So I just squeezed her back before gently letting her go, starting my journey down the seemingly never ending hallway. My long flowy boho skirt swished with every step I took all the while I searched for this stupid music room. We had told her we would wait outside to pick her up after her club activities, but of course Rika couldn't be patient even though we were the early ones.

I was about to give up my search after five minutes of awkwardly peaking into random classrooms, when a sign caught my eyes and I sighed in relief. Thank God I finally found it; I was starting to wish I had left a bread trail behind me to find Rika again!

Hesitantly, I walked up to the large set of double doors that would hopefully lead me to Haruhi and swallowed hard. My anxiety very suddenly peaked its ugly head, making me hesitate. I really hope I'm not interrupting her club activities...