.......

He was at the door looking at me.

I walked briskly to him even if it hurts that much to walk. I went to him and hugged him. He hugged me back. Surprised why, but he hugged me back. I buried my face in his neck and I started to cry.

"Why? No honey don't cry."

I started blabbing and sobbing at the same time. I know Jota can not understand a thing I was saying. He scooped me up and carrried me to the settee.

"What is it? Why are you crying? IS something wrong?"

"Why did you not tell me?"

"What did I not tell you?

"Why are you like that......"

"What? I don't understand. What are you trying to say? "

"The..."

I started but ended up crying again. He told me to settle down first and tell him when its I'm settled.

I cried. I cried on his shoulder. He cradled me in his arms for the longest time. I do not know how long we were there in that position. He held me until I stopped crying.

"Why did you not tell me what you feel? Why did you just let me go away without telling me that you love me?"

"I have. You chose not to listen"

"I was confused. The story about Karen, about how you loved her before me.?"

" Jinkyung, how many times do I have to tell you that there is nothing going one with me and that girl. I never loved her nor do I remember having her in my life. From day one to now, it is only you. IKAW lang. "

"Why did you not stop me from going to Japan?"

"I want to. I really want to. But you made sure that I would know that, yun ang gusto mo. You wanted your career back. I know it looked like I did not want you in my life but I wanted to support you in your career. I will not stop you from achieving what you wanted, even if it meant sacrificing my own happiness. That is how much I loved you and love you."

I stopped asking him questions that I already know the answer to it. I looked at him and ask him the question I wanted answered, answer that I wanted to hear.

"Do you love me?"

"I love you Jinkyung Jimenez. I may have forgotten how it is tolove you but I know I never stopped loving you. So please believe me when I say I love you because I do not have the habit of falling for every girl I meet. I love you because with you I need not have my memories back to make me okay. With you, Jota is back home. I am home. And you give me handsome sons"

"I love you Jota. I have loved you the first time I saw you and I have never stopped. I love you you're the best thing that ever happened to me."

Well, we're young and corny couple so like any normal couple who are in love, we always kiss after every misunderstanding.

"Mommmmmyyyy!"

But I guess we have to postpone that right now. Jino is looking for me.

~END~

AUTHOR'S NOTE

MY FIRST EVER PUBLISHED STORY

Thank you to those who followed this story. I hope that Jota's story will interest you too. Please read MY SUPERMODEL. Will publish it soon. Thank you to all the votes and encouragements. I would like to make this longer but as a reader I never wanted reading very long and dragging love stories that is why I made this story "The Young Millionaire Is My Husband" short. I hope you love it. Thank you and God bless you all.

PS

Sorry for the delayed update. I had to attend to my own birthday party hehehe. My birthday today 8-17.

PPS

I have completed the story of their son Jino and Kailene "SECRET LOVERS" please do find time to check it out. But please be ready with the tissue as this has sad chapters.

PPPS

I am also writing TRAPPED IN MARRIAGE, an arranged marriage between a 39 years old politician and a graduating 19 years old student. Please read if you have time. Thank you.

CURLYTOPS0817
August 18, 2016