You Are Harley in S.S (he has a gf?) ☻ Pt. 1

Start from the beginning

"Holy shit! He's totally loving your vibes Y/N," I laugh and pull my hair around my shoulders.

"Hey, you're awake?" a deep voice asks and Jared steps out of the shadows. I gulp and nod my head, why was he shirtless? Oh yeah, we're all supposed to be sleeping.

"IS THAT HIM?! JARED, Y/N LOVES YOU!!!" (BFF) yells and I rush to cover up the microphone, thank goodness it all sounded like babbling.

"Jared, uhh..." Stop being a pussy, I coach myself internally. Just tell him. "Can we talk outside for a second?" He nods his head sleepily and reaches into his bunk to grab a white cotton shirt.

"Yeah, c'mon," he puts a hand out for me to grab and pulls me up, walking outside of the trailer with me. "What's up, Harls?" I pull my sleep robe in a bit and look into his eyes.

"Maybe I've been way too obvious with you, but I really like you. More like love you. I also appreciate that rat you sent me," I joke to break the ice but he just turns away.

"Y/N. I- I'm sorry, but I just like you as a friend". He turns around to face me and I'm too humiliated to even let him look at me.

"You never call me Y/N," I whimper and he walks up to me, stopping only a foot from me.

Completely disregarding my point, he mumbles, "I have a girlfriend. She's coming on the film vacation trip we're taking in a month. She's really great, Y/N. I don't want to mess things up with her. So let's just not make things awkward, okay?" He brushes past me and I practically break down in tears in front of him.

---One month later---

David is taking the whole crew on a day trip to the beach. Ever since that fateful night, Jared and I haven't spoken in the same playful manner. I think it's because his girlfriend has been freaking out on him about it. I climb up a stack of rocks onto the beach, Will Smith follows, holding Willow's hand, who was able to tag along for the trip.

"Have you spoken to Jared yet?" He asks and I laugh at his sudden interest in the completely true gossip circulating the makeup room.

"Nah, his girlfriend doesn't like me and I don't think he's too fond of me right now either". I watch as she cuddles up to him shooting me a cross look in the process.

 I watch as she cuddles up to him shooting me a cross look in the process

"Well, he's been looking at you all day," Will says and I shake my head. "It's true. Y'know Harley and her Puddin always find their way back to each other," Will teases and Willow starts splashing him with water.

"Down with Deadshot!" She chants and I join in on the splashing, laughing as Will chases both of us. From the corner of my eye, I can see Jared beginning to walk toward us to join in on the fun, before he is pulled back by his girlfriend. He looks upset as she pulls him along the boardwalk with her. As the sky's light dims, David takes us all to a carnival on the boardwalk.

"You know, you and Jared have a kissing scene coming up," David says in my ear. I look at him in disbelief and he holds up his hands in defense. "Sorry, those make up artists have quite the mouths, and I found out about what happened. Jared would be lucky to have you, Y/N. He might just come around".

How was I going to be able to get through with this kissing scene, after what's happened between us?

A/N: OMG look at baby Leto -☻-