Series Finale (Actor! Levi x Director! Reader)

((I'd like to thank Water, Spotify, Kitten Academy, and Grammarly for helping me finish writing shit))

"Nathan you can't hide from the cops for forever," Cassidy yelled at her brother, frustrated tears rolling down her cheeks.

"What do you want me to do then Cass, go up to the police station, and tell the cops that I'm the man who killed ten missing people?" Nathan cursed, trying to walk away from Cassidy, "Then I'll probably go to jail, heck, might as well have the electric chair reserved for my ass!"

"Well, I can't protect you anymore!" Cassidy finally revealed to Nathan, "I-I'm sassy...Sorry! I meant sorry! Fuck."

"Cut!" I called out, frustratingly rubbing my cheek.

"Sorry (Y/N)," Mikasa apologized, her voice no longer distraught, "I have no idea how I mixed up sassy and sorry..."

"It's okay," I sighed, looking down at my phone for the time, "Let's call that a wrap for the day, okay?"

"Thank god," Levi said, his voice raspy from the long day of filming, sitting down on the chair in the 'kitchen'.

"Levi!" I hissed at him, making him shoot up from the chair, "the chairs were placed where they were for reasons, I don't want you moving them around."

"Whatever..." Levi murmured, rolling his silver eyes.

"Also, I need to speak to you, privately," I said, sipping on my coffee.

"Okay?" Levi shrugged, grabbing his jacket that was on a table behind the cameras, and caught up to me, "What is it?"

"This place really isn't private, with cameramen, makeup artist, and other people around," I examined our surroundings, as some crew members were still sticking around to talk, and clean up set. "Hmm...How about we talk at my home? That's the most private I can think."

"Are you suggesting something?" Levi asked with a mischievous smile.

"Please," I stated, "Levi Ackerman, one of the most famous actors in America with me? That'd make the media laugh."

"You are just 'me'", Levi insisted, "you're (F/N) (L/N), one of the youngest female directors out there, and yet you have won tons of awards that'd put any veteran director to shame; We'd practically be a power couple-"

"Damn," I cut him off, "It sounds like you are the one suggesting something."

"I'm not suggesting anything," Levi said raising his hands up in surrender, "I'm just stating the facts."

"Whatever," I said, ending the small chat, "Can we just meet at my house?"

"If you say so, director," Levi said, but enunciating the last part very slowly.

"Whatever, Dick head," I copied to him, sticking my tongue out.

*Time Skip*

"Welcome to my house," I say, stepping out of my car, with Levi also stepping out of his car.

"Welp," Levi said examining the house, "Never expected you to live in such an expensive house."