Pardon My French (Highschool AU! Levi x Foreign! Reader)

((Words in Italic means they are spoken in French, I don't know French, nor am I using google translate for this shit))

*October 15th*

"Now heres you're backpack," My mother cooed, handing me my large book bag, "Now make sure to make friends, me and Ruban can't wait to hear about your first day in school in America!"

My mother has been separated from my runaway-dad ever since I was three months, and finally after sixteen years of dating, her boyfriend, Ruben, finally proposed.

Great right? Wrong.

You see, Ruben travelled a lot to the states for work, and convinced my mom to ditch France, the only country I've ever called 'home'.

My mom pecked my cheek before letting me run away from her car, and into 'Armored-Amóre High'.

I gripped tightly to my bag, as I stood inside the entrance of the school, unsure of what to do.

"Excuse me!"

Do American schools just expect you to maneuver your way through a alien building without help?

"Uh...Ms. (Y/N) (L/N)?" That name wrung a bell to me, so I turned to the voice.

Before me was a black haired girl with almond shaped eyes and hazel blue, and brown pupils.

"I'm Mikasa Jaeger, I'm the student council president and I'm required to help you today with your classes cause you just moved here and..."

The girl kept talking on, and on, but I couldn't understand a single word of English besides the word 'fuck' and 'hello'.

"What?" I simply spat out with confusion, watching the girls expressions change.

"Oh, you don't speak English? This is gonna be a long day," the girl loudly sighed before switching over to just hand signals; she bent four fingers for me to 'follow her'.

I silently follower as she led me to room 123, and opened the door.

"Mr. Smith?" She said, rudely pushing me into the classroom full of teenagers, "This is (Y/N), she's that student who is coming in from France, I don't think she knows English..."

The blonde man who I assumed was the teacher, escorted me to a seat in the front, right next to a black hair man, skin paler than snow, making the veins in his face really easy to see...

...He was kinda hot...

Everyone was talking to other people, besides the boy next to me, who was reading a book silently.

I looked around, noticing that everyone was talking, than looking back at me.

'Great.'

A random guy slammed his hand on your table, making me flinch back in surprise.

"Hey, French Fries, say something in French."

"I don't think she can understand you Olou," a redhead girl said, walking up to the boy and I.

"God your breath reeks of onion, is this common for Americans? To reek of rotten onion?" I commented. I wasn't normally this bold with statements, but no one in the room could understand me, so might as well abuse the power.

The guy whistled, "The language of French sounds so hot."

"You don't even know what she said!" The girl argued at the boy.

"So? She probably said I'm hot, you could learn how to be kind from French Fries, Petra."

After the boy and girl argued in front of me, they finally left to their seats.

Five minutes past, and I got more bored my the second. How long do Americans have Advisory for?

I looked over at the mute boy beside me, a sudden smirk on my face.

"Do you know how attractive you are?" I examined him, making him place down his book and look at me with utter confusion.

"Excuse me?" He said, "Are you talking to me? You know I don't know what you're saying..."

"You look even hotter with that look on your face, you know?" I commented, my smile growing bigger, "This is rather fun, you don't even know I'm saying that you're extremely sexy."

The man simple shrugged and continues reading while I laughed away.

*April 2nd*

It was advisory in Mr. Smith's room, the rain was light outside.

"Did you finish the...uh...the thing for Mr. Sadis's class?..." I pondered, unsure of the word.

"Homework?" Mikasa corrected, "And of course I did!"

I had been studying the English language for five months now, which meant I could finally communicate with the other students.

The door swooshed open, revealing Mr. Smith with his hair wet from the rain, "All right class you can talk, but go to your assigned seats." He said, rolling up his sleeves and look me, and Mikasa straight in the eyes.

I gulped, before scattering to my seat next to Levi, who I've been saying sexual comments in French since the day I arrived at the high school.

"Hey hot stuff," I said with a smirk, to Levi, who no longer tried to decipher my mother language, "God I wonder how big you are down their..."

"Maybe I can show you later," Levi said in french back, making my eyes shoot out of their sockets, a terrified expression on my face.

"You know French?!" I tried not to scream, "Since when?!"

"Since I was five," Levi said, finally making eye contact with me, I could feel my face get heated in embarrassment.

"So you know what I've been saying this entire time?!"

"Yep," Levi simply said.

Well let me just say the second English word I learned....

...Fuck.