Fourth Wheels (Modern AU! Levi x Reader)

Hanji Zöe, and Erwin Smith, the couple in your group of five friends. Now what kinda words could describe their relationship?

"It's gross, and not good for public."

Yes. Yes. 'Gross and not good for public,' meaning that the mall full of kids, and elderly don't wanna see their fifth fucking make out session in the food court, I mean people are trying to fucking enjoy their Orange Chicken like damn.

"Hanji, Erwin, stop!" I hissed, "Even the girl wearing a shirt saying 'Sixty-Nine Shawty' is looking at you guys with judgement.

Sadly, Mike, a member of my group of friends was at a funeral, and it left me alone to stop Hanji, and Erwin's make out sessions, and Levi's smoking (Which he said he was trying to stop, but I think that claim was coated in bullshit).

"Sorry (Y/N)," Hanji giggled with a cheeky smile, pulling away from Erwins lips that were now covered in her bright red lipstick, "We shouldn't be showing affection in our amazing relationship, while you struggle with your sad love life."

"If amazing relationships involve traumatizing people around you with the excessive make out sessions, then I'm good with being single," Levi huffed, smoke emitting from his mouth, as he held a cigarette, his legs on the foodcourt's table.

"Ditto- Levi! You're not allowed to be smoking in here!" I hissed, taking the cigarette from him, and smothering the heat of the tobacco on his arm, making him flinch in pain.

"Bitch!" Levi hissed, slapping my hand away from him, then rubbing his arm in pain, "What was that for?"

"Everything," I stated, putting the dead cigarette on my tray.

Yes, It sounds like we all hate eachother, but after dealing with all of each others vices for twelve years of friendship, even the kindest of people can rotten.

"Lets just hang out with out the smoking, and making out? Before they ban us from the mall?" I suggested, before taking everyones trays, and dumping the remains of food (and three attempts of Levi smoking) in the trash.

"Fine," Hanji said, holding Erwin's hand, and standing up, "Lets go look at some shops."

"Whatever," I said, "You coming, Levi?"

"I don't have a choice," Levi sighed, standing up, "Erwin's my ride home."

"Just promise me that you guys won't make me babysit you guys the whole time?" I simply asked.

"You don't need to babysit us," Erwin laughed, "Besides, you're the youngest one of the group."

"Doesn't mean I'm not the most mature one," I said, a small frown on my lips.

"Fair enough," Erwin smiled, squeezing his brunette girlfriends hand.

*Time Skip*

"Erwin I swear to god if you don't stop smacking Hanji's arse I'll vomit," I hissed in annoyance, as Erwin and Hanji laughed away.

"Lighten up!" Hanji cooed, squeezing my cheek.

"Its kinda hard too when every second Levi, and I are being fourth wheel to your guy's 'date'," I say, using air quotes with my fingers.

"Its not a date!" Hanji argued, before switching to a teasing smile, "But maybe we could make this a double date~"

I knew what Hanji meant, mainly because her, Erwin, and Mike where always trying to get Levi, and I together, mainly because we were the only single ones in the group, and that Levi and I had this shared hatred for one another (Mike said we 'fight like a married couple').

"If you make another comment on getting Levi, and me together I'll cut Erwin's dick off," I warned, narrowing my eyes at my two friends, "Wait, where is Levi?"

"Look at you, getting so concerned for your husband," Erwin teased.

"I'm serious," I said annoyedly, crossing my arms.

"Beats me," Hanji shrugged, looking around the rather empty store.

"You don't think he went outside to smoke, did you?" I asked, sighing in defeat as Hanji and Erwin both agreed that that was what he was doing, "I'll go grab him."

*Time Skip*

I finally found the doors to the outside of the mall, and there Levi was, under the light of a streetlight, staring up at the nightsky, a cigarette in between his thin lips.

"Levi!" I yelled, running up to the slightly taller man.

"Tch," Levi clicked in annoyance, taking the cigarette out of his mouth, and blowing out the toxic air, "What?"

"What do you mean 'What?'" I sassed at him, "You abandon us, and you're smoking!"

"I'm trying to stop," Levi claimed, rolling his silver eyes.

"You've been saying this for three years," I said, also rolling my eyes, "I'm kinda sick of your attitude, and your smoking!"

"Well I'm sick of your bitchyness," Levi said, taking another breath of the tobacco, "I guess we all can't get what we want."

I clicked my tongue, "If you're so fucking sick of me, how about we stop hanging out? I don't think I can stand you any longer, you asshole!-"

To my surprise, Levi angrily grabbed the collar of my dress, and planted his lips onto mine, this was not at all how I expected this conversation to end up like.

Levi pried his way into my mouth, leaving a stingy tobacco taste on my tongue, but I guess I could say it wasn't 'unwelcomed'. In some weird way, I liked the nicotine taste he added as our tongues danced.

Levi roughly pushed me against the wall of the beige mall, and bit down on my lip.

"Ngh..." I moaned, my hands squeezing his shoulders.

"Well, Well, Well," We heard Hanji say slowly.

"H-Hanji!" I said in shock, pushing Levi away from me.

"Who's the 'gross and not good for public' couple now?" Erwin asked, and smirk on his face.

"Its still you guys!" I said, pushing myself away from the wall, thanking the lord that it was night time and they couldn't see my raging red blush, "And we aren't a couple!"

"Really?" Hanji asked, "Even after watching you guys almost have sex? Even Erwin and I haven't gotten that heated when we make out in public!"

"Whatever," Levi finally spoke up, looking down at me, before sighing, and dropped the cigarette, and smothered it with the bottom of his shoe, "Erwin can you take me home now?"

"Nope," Erwin popped, "I'm taking Hanji to my house."

"I don't wanna know the details," Levi clicked, "And who is gonna take me home then?"

"Why not (Y/N)? You guys are dating now," Erwin suggested.

"Again, we aren't dating!" I corrected Erwin.