Connect Four (Modern AU! Levi x Reader)

((Bring-The-Eren knows I get so competitive with Connect Four))

Connect Four, your favorite board game to play, you were a champion at it, you could never recall a time when someone beat you at it.

So when your fiancé challenged you to Connect Four, you accepted with a cocky smile.

"So if I win," Levi said sitting on the floor by the coffee table, "You have to do the laundry for two months."

"Thats a lose-lose situation for us both," You said with a unsure look. You, and laundry do not get along.

"Fine," Levi huffed, "You have to clean the cat litter for two months," he pointed over to you big fat fluffy cat, Kit-Kat.

"Fair enough," you agreed, "And if I win, you have to clean the cat litter for two months."

"Deal," Levi said, narrowing his eyes, "I call red."

"Bitch," you whispered, you always choose red.

And with that, the heated competition began.

You guys were ten minutes into the match when Levi began smirking, and sat back.

"I win," Levi said victoriously.

You starred blankly at the game. He got four in a row diagonally.

"(Y/N)? Are you okay?" Levi asked, taking a sip of his tea, "Its just a game."

You stilled didn't respond, you just continued to stare in disbelief. How could you let him get away with this?

"Mother..." You hissed, "Fucker!"

And with that you slapped the game off the coffee table, making the yellow square and the red, and yellow circles fly through the living room.

Your face heated with anger, you stood up and marched to the shared bedroom, slamming the door behind you.

Levi sighed, and was about to stand up, but you slammed the door opened, and marched out the bedroom, picked up Kit-Kat, and marched back to the bedroom, re-slamming the door behind you.

"(Y/N)," Levi called out, knocking on the door, "It was just a game, you don't have to clean up Kit-Kat's litter..."

Levi pushed on the door a little, realizing the door was already unlocked, and opened it lightly, peeking his head through the door.

You were laying on the bed, in a fetus position, staring solemnly at the wall, Kit-Kat resting on your hip.

Levi silently sat on the edge of the bed, "You're really that mad at me?"

"I'm the Connect Four supreme..." You childishly mummer, snuggling deeper into your pillow.

Levi rolled his eyes with a smirk on his face, "Sure you are."

He kissed your forehead, and walked to the door, turning off the lights, and closed the door behind him.

*Next Day*

"But you said-" You groaned.

"Well I lied." Levi stated sternly

You pouted in defeated as you began to clean Kit-Kats litter box.

"Don't miss any of the shits," Levi said, sipping tea and reading the newspaper.

"You can honestly go fuck yourself."