Elementary Numbers (Modern AU! Levi x Reader)

"Come on, (Y/N), its fun," Your friend Krista said, "Besides, I'm curious what you were like when you were younger!"

You've had this really old cardboard box collectimg dust in your closet of your apartment, it was full of memories from when you were in elementary school, and honestly, you had no desire to ever look at anything in that box.

"I don't want to remember," You argued, blocking the door to your closet, as Krista tried to push you aside.

"Oh come on," Krista whined, "Its not like you murdered anyone back then!"

"You don't know me!" You barked.

"Please, (Y/N)," Krista said, with puppy-eyes.

"Fine," you gave in, moving aside.

Krista squealed in excitement, as she opened the closet, the only thing in the dusty closet was the box, it was quite a small closet, so you never put anything in there, besides the rather large cardboard box.

Krista struggled to lift it up, and carry it to your living room area.

Krista began digging around the box, pulling out arts, and crafts from your younger years, books, and picture day-pictures.

Krista laughed, "Look at you!" She pointed to your fifth grade picture, where you had big-ass braces, and your hair in two large pigtails.

"This is why I didn't want anyone looking through this," you quickly yanked the picture away from Krista, embarressed.

"Its just old pictures," Krista said, digging deeper into the bottom, grabbing a random thing, "What's this?"

You looked at what she was holding, it was an envelope saying 'Phone Numbers'.

"Oh," you remembered, "That's where I used to keep phone numbers from elementary, but I think they all got thrown out.

"There is still one in here," Krista pointed out, pulling it out, "Levi Ackerman..."

"Oh my god," You said in shock.

Levi Ackerman was your first crush, in second grade, but you never saw him past elementary, he went to Sina Middle School, and you went to Titan's Middle School.

"Do you think it still works?" Krista asked, looking up at you, with bright eyes.

"Probably not," you shrugged, "It's been fourteen years- What are you doing?"

Krista pulled out her phone, and began typing something, "I'm curious."

"Krista- Don't!-" You bounced off the couch, trying to stop your friend.

"Too late," Krista said with a smug look, her eyes widened, and mouthed "Someone picked up."

"What do we do?" You whispered.

"Here!" Krista whispered back, tossing the phone to you.

"Hello? Anyone there?" You heard a masculine voice ask, getting inpatient.

"He-llo," Your voice cracked, to which Krista laughed at your misery.

You gave Krista the middle finger. "Who is this?" The voice asked.

"Levi Ackerman?" You asked, still a little shocked that someone picked up.

"Thats me?" The man said, with uncertainty.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry," You said, sitting down, "You probably don't remember me, but I went to elementary school with you, and I found your phone number, and my friend wanted to see if this number actually worked, and it did, and-"