Car Radio (Sequal! Dead! Levi x Insane! Reader)

I ponder of something great...

...My lungs will fill, and then deflate. They fill with fire, exhale desire...

...I know its dire my time today...

"You killed them," I mumbled, my breaths random and loud, my arms weak as I drove down the familiar roads, "I-I killed them..."

I have these thoughts so often I ought to replace that slot with what I once bought, Cause someone stole my car radio so now I just sit...

"How long has it been? Fourteen years? Fifteen? Yea, Sixteen..." I thought out loud, playing with the radio that never played any music, just the fuzzy sound of static.

...In silence...

I continued down the road, there was no other car in sight, I could go as slow as I wanted to, it gave me room to breath, tears trickled down my face.

Sometimes quiet is violent I find it hard to hide it My pride is no longer inside...

...It's on my sleeve, My skin will scream, Reminding me of Who I killed inside my dream...

...I hate this car that I'm driving...

"I'm Insane. I'm Insane. I'm Insane!" I chanted, memories stained in blood and death always in my mind.

...There's no hiding for me...

I swiped open my phone, the screen wasn't them, It was the family that was now my new life.

I'm forced to deal with what I feel, there is no distraction to mask what is real...

My loving husband, Reiner, kneeling down with my three year old son, Ezekiel...

....I could pull the steering wheel...

My hands began sliding the wheel towards a tree, until I snapped back into reality.

I have these thoughts so often I ought to replace that slot with what I once bought, Cause someone stole my car radio so now I just sit...

I then looked down at the gun, It was my Husband of two years, he was a police officer...Ironic how a murdering fiend like me, would marry someone who keeps people, like me, off the streets.

...In silence...

My hand slowly reached for that gun, and slowly lifted it to my head...

I ponder of something terrifying
'Cause this time there's no sound to hide behind I find over the course of our human existence One thing consists of consistence...

...And pulled the trigger...

...And it's that we're all battling fear

"Shit," I said, "I forgot to grab ammo..."

Oh dear, I don't know if we know why we're here

I tossed the gun to the seats behind me, and continue down the road.

Oh my,