Butterbeer (Hogwarts AU! Slytherin! Levi x Hufflepuff! Reader)

"Okay," Levi said, not even looking up at you from his book.

"I get it- Wait, really?!" You said, expecting disappointment.

Levi Ackerman, the Levi Ackerman, the coldest Slytherin in all of Hogwarts, just said yes to going on a date with you during the weekend trip to Hogsmeade, a Hufflepuff who trips on her own feet.

"See you then, right?" Levi said standing up from his seat, his silver eyes harshly locked eyes with your (e/c) ones.

"R-Right..." You said, looking at your feet, swaying awkwardly

"Bye," Levi said said, stomping out of the library.

'Its as it he doesn't even want to go on a date with me,' you thought, frowning.

Throughout potions, all you could think about was what would happen tomorrow, when you guys were in Hogsmeade, on the date; Would you guys hold hands? Hug?...Kiss?

"(L/N)!" Professor Snape snapped, catching your attention, "Class was dismissed three minutes ago!"

"S-Sorry professor!" You called, running out of the classroom.

*Timeskip*

You were currently waiting at the entrance of Three Broomsticks, twiddling your thumbs as you had your nose to your neck covered in your black and yellow Hufflepuff scarf.

"(Y/N)-" You heard a voice say, tapping you from behind.

"Ah!" You screamed in surprise, spinning around to face the person, which almost made you fall to the ground, you held onto the person for support.

You looked up to see the stoic Levi, glaring down at you, as if he was disgusted.

"S-Sorry!" You apologized, standing up on your own.

"Lets go get a butterbeer?" Levi suggested, grabbing your hand.

'Shit this is actually a date' you thought, you took the scarf off your now heated cheeks and nose.

As you guys were inside, Levi did all the talking, and ordered you, and him two hot butterbeers for the cold winter weather.

"So are you taking any extra curricular classes?" You asked as you two walked through the snowy path, passing by the glowing shops, the butterbeer warming your hands.

'Wow, only you'd talk about school on a first date...' You mentally scolded yourself.

"Just Ghoul Studies," Levi said, sipping his drink in a rather bored manner.

'He seems bored!' You thought, 'Quick do something!'

"So ghoul you like!" You accidentally shouted awkwardly, "I-I mean...Nevermind..."

You lowered your head in defeat, as Levi looked bewildered, "Okay...?"

'Smooth, (Y/N), Levi probably thinks I'm so fucking weird...'

"(Y/N)?" Levi said, making your heart skip a beat.

"Y-Yes?" You asked, a little uneasy.

Levi looked at you in a funny manner, 'Is he gonna kiss me?!' You thought.

"Your squeezing my hand, it hurts." Levi commented, looking down at your hand, which was squeezing Levi's hand.

'Did I seriously hold his hand without knowing?!'

"Sorry!" You apologized for around the thousandths time, retracting your hand, accidentally slapping him in the face in the progress, "Sorry!"

"Tch," Levi clicked, grabbing you hand, "Its fine, stop saying sorry."

"Sorry-... I mean...I'm just really nervous..." You said, taking another sip of your butterbeer.

"I can tell," Levi shortly laughed, making you perk up, he never laughs!

"So what do you wanna do?" You asked, a small smile on your face, feeling like this date wont be a total disaster.

"Kiss?" Levi asked, not even seeming embarrassed.

"What?!" You freaked out, stepping backwards, onto some ice, "Woah!"

You slid backwards, onto your back into the cold snow, your drink flew into the air.

You looked to Levi to see your butterbeer now all over him.

"Levi! I'm so sorry!" You stood up, trying to wipe off the buttebeer on him, as he then formed a sinister smirk, "Levi...?!"

Suddenly you felt a extremely hot liquid splash against your head, "What the-!"

You tried falling back, but Levi held you close, pulling you into a quick kiss, "Calm down." Levi said with a smirk.

"Its just butterbeer."