Human Interaction (Scientist! Levi x Mutant (Neko)! Reader)

((This is the closest thing you'll get to a Neko Story, I just don't like them))

"Subject 002, please be kind to him, he's new," Dr. Zöe begged, knowing how rude you are to everyone.

"Depends," You said, cleaning your very long sharp nails, "If he's like you, and the other scientists, then I won't be kind to him."

Suddenly, a you heard the door steam as it opened, you couldn't see who walked in, because you have basically live your twenty-four years in a pit, with metal walls, being tested on three-to-six times a day.

"Ah!" Hanji said, no longer looking down at you, her face now blocked by the walls, "Dr. Ackerman I'm pleased to have you here!"

"Yea, Yea," Dr. Ackerman said rather grumblingly, in your opinion, "What am I doing today?"

"Well first," Dr. Zöe said, leaning over the fence that blocked you from seeing anything else, "Meet Subject 002!"

Finally, you got a look at Dr. Ackerman's face, which he was rather young, thin eyebrows and lips, with captivating silver eyes.

"What is she?" Levi asked distastefully, "Like a cat and a human fucked and she was the outcome?"

"I can hear you," you stated, your ears perking upwards out of habit, "And I wasn't conceive through 'fucking', whatever that is."

"She's right," Dr. Zöe confirmed, "She was made in a Human incubator, she has genetics of cheetah, lioness, and a human."

"What is the things use here?" Dr. Levi asked, treating you like an object, and not a human.

"We're testing her to see the effect of feline abilities on humans," Dr. Zoe said, leaning over the fence to look at you, a comforting smile on her face, "She has the ears, tail, and claws of a feline, while everything else is human."

"Interesting," Levi said, examining you, his head resting on his left palm.

The two scientists left for a few minutes, and reappeared at the single door of your 'cage'.

You gracefully walked over to them, even your movements were catlike, "What are we doing today, Dr Zöe?"

"We'll be testing how your feline features react when you interact with both genders," Dr. Zöe said, writing something on her clipboard, "Now follow Dr. Ackerman, and I to Room 104 please?"

"Yea, Yea," You said, rolling your bright (E/C) eyes, as you began following them to the all too familiar room.

You sat down on the leveled bench as usual, swaying your legs as they dangled, you were always too short to reach the floor (Dr. Zöe said it was a side effect from your Feline genetics).

"Let me go grab the form for today, Dr. Ackerman please keep a sharp eye on her, she tends to claw at the bench," Dr Zöe said, eyeing you down, as you quickly retracted your claws from the cushioned seat, an innocent smile on your face, as you kept your eyes solely on her as she slowly shut the door.

"So," Dr. Ackerman said, grabbing glasses from his pocket, "What is your name?"

"My name?" You laughed, as if it was a stupid question, "Didn't Dr. Zöe tell you? My name is Subject 002."