Butterflies (Hogwarts AU! Slytherin! Levi x Ravenclaw! Reader)

((I'll make more Hogwarts AUs so the reader can be in each house, Levi will forever be in Slytherin))

"Levi please help me."

"I'm busy."

"Levi..." You groaned, basically laying on your best friend as he read a book.

"Your a Ravenclaw," Levi commented, refusing to shift his eye sight to you, "Aren't you guys supposed to be the smarts ones."

You furrowed your eyebrows, "Well you live up to the Slytherin stereotype.."

"And what stereotype is that?" Levi asked, finally putting his silver eyes on you.

"You're a fucking dick." You said, a cheeky smiling on your face.

Levi sighed, placing his book on the table of the empty classroom table, "Fine, what do you need?"

"A boggart."

"A boggart?" Levi asked, looking at you like you were insane, "You think I can get you a boggart?"

"You have Hanji to help you, right?" You asked, giving him puppy dog eyes.

"I'll see what I can do." Levi reluctantly said, slapping himself up, to which you squealed in excitement.

*Time Skip*

"(Y/N)," You heard Levi call to you, a nudge on your shoulder.

"Mhat?" You asked, a roll in your mouth.

"I got it." Levi said, nudging to the exit of the dinning hall.

"Got what?" You asked, confused.

"(Y/N)!" Levi groaned annoyed, making you remember.

"Oh," You said, dropping you food, "Thanks!"

You followed Levi to the empty classroom you always hung out at, where a large chest awaited you guys.

"Why did you even need a boggart?" Levi asked, sitting down on a chair.

"I was sick on the days we did the boggart classes," You said, flicking your wrist, "And I got curious on what my boggart would be."

"Well," Levi said, getting curious, "Lets see."

"What was yours?" You asked, pulling out your wand.

"I'm not telling you," Levi growled, beginning to open the chest, which you presumed held the boggart.

When Levi opened the chest, a huge snake with two heads popped out, making you scream.

"N-No!" You said in pure fear, falling over, your whole body shaking.

Levi called out, "Use the riddikulus charm!"

"Riddikulus! Riddikulus!" You screamed in horror, pointing your wand in where you thought the snake was, breathing heavily.

"Its okay," Levi told you, "Look."

You opened your eyes to see the snake was now a dog, dressing up as a snake, making you giggle.

Suddenly the boggart began shifting forms.

"Oh~" You sang, "Lets see what the great Levi is afraid of-"

You looked down at the boggart to see it was not at all big...

...It was small...

...And colorful...

"A butterfly?" You ask, starting to laugh.

"Riddikulus!" Levi yelled, his cheeks burning in embarrassment.

"Oh my Merlin!" You howled, "T-This is priceless!"

"Shut up!"

After twenty minutes of what seemed endless laughter from you, you finally cooled down.

"Aw..." You said in disappointment, wiping away the tears of laughter, "I didn't get to see your riddikulus."

"It was your face..." Levi said "Because its a fucking joke!"

Levi threw a book at you.

And kinda refused to speak with you for a week.