Graham Crackers (Modern AU! Levi x Sad! Reader)

This week has been the shittiest week you've had in long time.

Lets see...Your hamster died, the gas company is still working on your electricity after three months of no computer, TV, nor air conditioning, and your new neighbors in your apartment complex have the loudest, most obnoxious, and kinkiest sex ever.

'I can never look at umbrellas without vomiting now...'

It was now a chilly-ass Saturday and you hoped for a fresh start on Sunday.

You heard a cheerful little ring as you entered the convenient store, when you were upset you'd always eat your favorite comfort food, graham crackers.

You knew where the graham crackers were by heart, so you quickly made your way to the section, not really wanting to be there for long.

"What?!" You silently hissed under your breath, your eyes looking at the empty space that normally had the $3.99 snacks.

You slowly walked to the register, you normally never talk to anyone while in here, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

"E-Excuse me m'am?" You barely said, shivering in shyness, you hated talking to strangers, "Do you guys have anymore graham crackers?"

"Graham crackers?" The blonde worker asked, as if it was a joke, "What we have on the shelves is all we have."

"Oh..." You muttered, looking down at the floor, as you walked out of the convenient store in defeat.

You looked at your phone, scrolling through instagram.

Suddenly a truck came by, hitting a puddle, sending water straight at you.

"Ah!" You screamed, tripping, slamming your phone in the process.

The move was so sudden, you heard a big crack.

"No, no, no," You chanted the word over and over again, scrambling to your phone, "Its not that bad right?"

You turned the phone over, the whole screen was cracked, some pieces missing.

"Fuck-" you hiss, standing up, which stung like a bitch, you had bloody scrapes on your knees.

"Son of a bitch!" You kept cussing over and over again, throwing your phone in pure defeat, into the road.

Defeated, you plopped yourself on the edge on the road, beginning to pathetically cry.

"Oi," you heard a man say.

You slowly looked up, mascara running down your face, making you look insane.

There before was a raven hair man, with bright silver eyes, in his hands he had a box of Honey Maid graham crackers, and a bag from the convenient store you went to before hand.

"Are you okay?-" The guy asked, looking like he didn't give a shit.

"You didn't happen to get the last of those graham crackers did you?" You asked, ignoring his question.

"Yes...? Why?" He asked, looking at you suspiciously.

"Fucking great..." You muttered, looking at the ground, this man's presence was basically an insult injury.

"Are you okay?" The man asked again.

"Why do you care?" You sassed back, pouting.

"Because I saw your whole fiasco go down," he claimed, "first you got splashed from a puddle by a truck, than you tripped and dropped your phone, it broke, and you threw it into the street, and began swearing like a sailor."

"I just wanted fucking graham crackers," you huffed, your face heated in embarrassment at your childish behavior.

"You're joking? Right?" He asked, sitting next to you on the curb.

You looked dead-panned at him, that shut him up.

The man sighed, before standing up, and walked across the road.

You thought he was gonna leave you alone, but you heard his footsteps getting closer to you.

You looked back up to see him holding your very broken phone.

You lazily threw your hand, grabbing your phone, and continued mopping.

"You're welcome," he scoffed, crossing his arms.

"Thanks." You said, insincerely.

"Tch," he clicked his tongue, before grabbing a pen from his pocket.

"Do men just keep pens in their pocket?" You asked, smirking in amusement.

"Shut up," he replied back, writing something on the box of Honey Maid, "Here."

He proceeded to toss the box at you, you quickly jerked your hands to catch it, it bounced off your palms, and landed on the sidewalk.

"Hey!" You said in surprise, looking up, the man smirked, before walking away from you.

You looked down at the box and saw what he wrote:

Hey,
My name's Levi, and ignoring the mascara you seemed pretty. Wanna hang out sometime?

Than bellow it was numbers, you assumed it was his phone number.

"Wait!" You said, jerking your head up, but the man named Levi was no longer there.

Your face red, being flustered, you wiped the mascara off of your face, and stumbled up, smiling.

You proceeded to add the phone number in your contacts, naming the contact 'Graham Crackers'.