Chapter 14 (bad nausea)

Liam P.O.V

It must be a strong medicine that made her faint cause she look nothing like a weak girl, I placed her small body on the sofa, she had unique feature that was quite attractive, like her small full lips, big eyes and wavy long blonde hair she almost looked like a doll that’s why I misidentified her for a child the first time we met, my thought was interrupted by Aiden entering the cabin he rushed immediately to my side.

“what did happen?” he said as he grabbed her wrist and counted for her pulse.

“I don’t know exactly, we were arguing and she stood up angry then she looked like she had a headache but she said she felt dizzy and she walked a bit then she fell, she said maybe because the medicine” I said as he put his hand checking for the fever.

“I didn’t give her any medicine that will make her sleepy or dizzy” he said as he looked at me confused.

“she looked like she had painful headache” Kyle said.

“yeah she kept rubbing her head and frowning” I said , I was kind of angry at Kyle I didn’t know.

“she look pale, but her fever went down and it’s a good sign, maybe she is just tired but she needs to go to the hospital for some checkups” Aiden said.

“how can we take her to the hospital without drawing attention” I said

“I know someone there will get us in without the need to register her and all the formal procedure” Aiden said confidently.

“then I’ll go get the car ready and I will tell the guys” Kyle said.

After one hour we were ready, I went to her she was barely awake, I helped her to her feet and went to the car.

Beth P.O.V

When I regained conscious Aiden told me that they needed to take me somewhere he was talking fast and I barely could understand what he was saying so I just nodded, then Liam helped me to the car.

The car was crowded I felt like chocking, Aiden was the driver and next to him was the big guy called Nate, I was in the middle between Kyle and Liam and in the third seat was will and Jeremiah, the ride wasn’t smooth with all the trees rotes that worked like bumps and I felt nausea, I tried to hold myself, also the headache was getting worse so I kept my head down and pretended that I was thinking.

“is your head still hurting you?” Kyle voice filled my ear despite that he was whispering it was so loud and annoying but he was worried about me.

“no I am fine I am just thinking about what to tell my family about me going for two days” I said

“but you look in pain” he said

“no I am fine” I insisted.

“why are you trying to act tough” he said as I heard Liam snort beside me

“I am not acting” I said angry

“leave her alone Kyle” Liam said then continued “beside they’ll check her at the hospital”.

“what? I don’t need hospital, we will draw attention to us, we might get caught by that maniac” I said angry, then we reached the main road finally we got rid of this bumpy road.

“Aiden is a doctor and he said you need checkups that mean you need them so enough arguing” Liam said harshly.

I was angry I wanted to say something back at him but all what came from my mouth was the burger sandwich in a liquid form that covered Liam from his chest to his pants, I felt Kyle hand rubbing my back while he muffled a laugh.

We stopped cause there was more to come, I went to the bushes and threw up until I felt my stomach empty, Kyle stood with me the whole time even though I told him to stay away, I was flattered by his concern.  

“are you done?, cause I need to go shop for something to wear” Liam said angry, well it’s not my fault he keeps on fighting with me, also I am quite happy that I threw up on him.

“yeah I am done I need to find something else too, cause I was stuck in these clothes for two days” I said as I passed him with Kyle helping me.