Chapter 15 (back to town)

Beth P.O.V

We drove back in silent we reached the first store and we got out, Aiden went and parked the car near by then he joined us in the store, all the clothes looked fine so I picked a pink t-shirt that was bordered by lace on the sleeves and short jeans, the weather was kind of cold so I picked a jacket, I went to the changing room and Liam was just out and he was super-hot with the long sleeve black shirt and pair of light blue jeans, “wow” I said out load, He blushed at my reaction and looked nervous.

“thanks, I guess” he said as he scratched his head awkwardly.

This time I blushed cause he thought I was flirting with him “I meant it for your super speed at picking clothes and changing, don’t get me wrong” I said correcting him, I saw his look changing and he looked a little mad.

“yeah I know because you have a boyfriend, and you have to tell Kyle that too, so he wouldn’t get you wrong” he said in angry tone, he must’ve remembered that time when I called Brandon after I kissed him when I had the fever, I wanted to tell him that Brandon is not my boyfriend but then I will have to explain why I kissed him.

“I will go change” I tried to walk pass him but he grabbed my hand hard.

“make sure to tell him soon or I will, don’t play with his emotion” he said harsh.

“you are hurting me” I said trying to knock his hand.

“what’s going on here?” Kyle interrupted us .

He let go of my hand and walked away then, I glared at his back angry then turned and faced Kyle “nothing, he was telling me to pick something warm so I wouldn’t get sick again” I said cheerfully.

 I headed to the changing room, I stripped from my cloths and I wore the new one, I looked at his shirt that he gave me that time, I felt like making a knot in it and start punching Liam couple of time on his face I was so angry, I looked at myself in the mirror I looked horrible, my face was pale and my lips almost white and the mascara smeared under my eyes, I looked like a panda so I went out and headed to the bathroom and washed my face then I went out and put on some of lipstick that was on display there, finally I was back from the zombies world to human.

I felt someone taping my shoulder I turned to face will face that was literally inches away, “you look amazing” he said smiling .

I blushed “thank you”.

He backed a little bit and looked at me carefully “you look just like the girl on the poster outside the store” he said examining me.

“what ?! which posters show me” I said as I grabbed his arm dragging him outside, we reached the place outside and there was a huge poster that held my worst picture ever.

“OMG, is that your twin missing” will said looking between me and the poster.

“no no no my parent really put out flyers for me” I said as I read the poster ‘went missing, anyone have seen her call this number *********’.

“why did you get out, the cashier thought you were running away with the clothes” Liam said as he reached me.

“Liam we have bigger problem” will said pointing at the poster.

“sh*t, take her to the car, I’ll go get the rest of the guys” Liam said as he headed inside, will handed me his sunglass and put it on my eyes and walked me to the car, few minute and the rest were in the car.

“so what should we do now?” Kyle said.