"Gab what was that about?" Uncle Sully asks

"Nothing, just last minute retouches"

Uncle Sully retreated on his chair. The presentation continued with Molly nailing it. Everyone was engaged at the topic and Molly would encourage questions and recommends solution for the possible problems. She moved with grace and confidence and by the looks of it, I think she'll get this. The lights were turned on and everyone is applauding her.

"That is a brilliant idea Ms.?" Mr. Cavallari asks.

"Craig, Molly Craig"

"I will discuss it with the board and we'll get back to you Ms. Craig, thank you"

Molly's face lit up like she just won a lottery. I looked to my left and Uncle Sully and Mr. Cavallari, together with three other men are discussing something. The presentation was over and people are starting to get out of the conference hall. I took my blazer and walk outside to get some fresh air and maybe text Lexi just to check on her.

"Ms. Ervy"

"Hey Molly. I told you to call me Gab"

Molly leaped up to me embracing me in a hug.

"Gab. Thank you!"

I stood there dumbfounded and wide eye, as I patted her back. Geez.

"I-It's okay, I'm just tryna help"

I step backwards pulling away from her hold as her hands fell on her side.

"Well can I buy you lunch or something, just my way of saying thank you"

"Um, no. it's okay, that wouldn't be necessary. I just really want to help"

"Sure? Then okay, thanks again"

Then she kissed me on my cheek and I was caught off guard that I swear I looked like an idiot. She smiled sweetly at me and walked towards an office.

"What just happened?"

I shook my head in disbelief.

"Well well well"

I turned around to see Kat approaching.

"Lexi wouldn't like that"

"Kat"

"But don't worry, my mouth is zip"

She cocked her face on the side with her hands in her mouth.

"Ugh. You don't even know what happened"

I started moving outside while Kat trailed in from behind.

"Well I don't need to know to figure out that... that girl likes you"

I turned and face her.

"Kat, I just helped her with the presentation, she asked me if she could buy me lunch to say thanks but I declined. The next thing I know, her lips were on my cheek"

"Okay. Chill Gabrielle. I was just messing with you"

"Why are you here anyway?"

Kat's eyes wandered to everywhere except to mine.

"Don't tell me you're here because of him?"

"God! No Gab"

"Then why?"

"Well, just like you, Dad wanted me to get serious with the business. So I have no choice but to go wherever he goes"

I rolled my eyes.