⚠️ SIN || Ladrien ⚠️

⚠️ WARNING: SIN! ⚠️

Ladybug's blue bell eyes locked onto Adrien's magnificent jade green eyes. Neither of them recognized how close they were, but they both wanted to close the small gap.

He gathered all of his courage, barely blushing at all, and leaned in to kiss Ladybug. She gladly accepted and Adrien pulled her into a kiss. Immediately, Ladybug's arms trailed up to Adrien's neck and dug into his hair, ruffling it, making him almost completely flustered.

"Ladybug, you're such a good kisser." Adrien said, pulling away. She blushed, but there wasn't much downtime, as he smirked and kissed her again.

"I would love more." Ladybug smirked at his sudden aggressiveness. The two fell onto Adrien's bed, blushing immensely at the sight of each other.

He picked her up and placed her in his lap. He gave her an innocent smile, just before lightly kissing her on her forehead. Ladybug simply rolled her eyes at him. "Wasn't that sudden Agreste-iveness, Adrien?"

Adrien shook his head and kissed her jawline. "Nope, all I know is that kissing on their jawline makes them fall in love almost immediately."

Ladybug and blushed a darker shade of red, blushing more than she did before. "Y-Yeah, well, it sure got me.."

"Ah, I see," he gave her a soft kiss on the neck. "Lost all of your confidence huh? I guess I'm just too irresistible." Ladybug nodded slowly, giving into her lack of confidence and her inevitable defeat.

He pinned her down to give her a treat. Adrien started to plant kisses down her neck and collarbone, making her squeal and giggle. After a few minutes, he pulled away with a charming, damned smile.

"See? It always works, Ladybug." Adrien pulled her back onto his lap. "I have my ways." Ladybug then smirked, slowly gaining her confidence back, and had a small idea in the back of her head.

She grabbed Adrien and hoisted him onto one of her shoulders. Ladybug pinned him down on his bed, as she just hovered over him, teasing him, and being unpredictable on what she'll do next.

"W-What are you doing?" He stuttered, blushing a peachy pink color. She only smirked in reply. "You'll see, Adrien."

Ladybug grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him into a kiss. Adrien was quite shocked she would be that confident, but happily kissed her back.

They got progressively more steamier, until she unzipped his pants, and her earrings beeped. Damnit, she thought, relatively disappointed.

Once she pulled away from their last kiss, Adrien just laid on his bed, frozen. He didn't notice she said goodbye and already leapt out of his window. He was too lovestruck to process anything.

"Adrien?" Plagg asked surprisingly, soft like. Plagg then started easily getting impatient. "Adrien!" The kwami snapped, making Adrien coming out of his zone.

"Huh?" Adrien looked around the room confusingly. "Where did Ladybug go?" He then looked out the window to see her zipping away on her yo-yo. "Oh."

Adrien let out a dejected, lovestruck sigh. Plagg rolled his eyes and sighed in disappointment. "Oh please, kid." The blond haired boy got back up and looked out the window again.

"I can't wait to see who that girl is under the mask, she's certainly a good teaser, but also an amazing kisser, but one thing is for sure—" he paused, looking at the setting sun.

"She's my beautiful, irresistible partner."