Adrien's Father's Life Lie || Adrienette

Adrien sat in a corner trying to look away from everyone he saw. The truth was spilled that his father just wanted to show him off for money. He highly refused to go to school, but his father made him anyway.

Marinette looked around, concerned for Adrien. Where is he today? I haven't seen him at all, she thought worriedly.

Was it because of what happened yesterday?

She turned around to see a familiar boy. Marinette was caught off guard, but quickly kneeled down to see the poor boy sobbing. "H-Hey, Adrien.."

He sniffled and looked up. "Oh. It's y-you, M-Marinette."

"I-If you want, you can come over to my house after school, y-you know. Y-You can tell me all of your worries then." Marinette attempted to soothe his sobs and Adrien nodded.

"Okay, thank you, M-Marinette.." Adrien sniffled as he wiped his tears away from his jade green eyes.

At Marinette's house..

"Marinette, someone's at our door!" Marinette's mother, Sabine, called from downstairs. The bluenette popped her head out from a magazine and zoomed downstairs.

She opened up the door to see exactly who she was expecting; Adrien.

He nervously waved to her as she let him in. They both immediately went up stairs and both proceeded to sit on Marinette's bed.

"C-Cry it all out in my arms if you need to, A-Adrien." She refrained as best as she could from stuttering, murmuring softly into Adrien's ear. Within five seconds, he started to cry into Marinette's arms.

"Why would my f-father do such a thing to me, M-Marinette?" The blond haired boy sobbed as she hugged him as tightly as she could.

"I-I don't know. But, you know, I still love you, right, Adrien?" Marinette replied with a surprisingly honest response.

Adrien looked up into her bluebell eyes and sniffled. "R-Really?"

Marinette nodded in reply, her face slowly turning red. This is supposed to be a vital time for Adrien, I shouldn't be confessing my feelings..

His frown turned into a big, bright, smile. He hugged Marinette tightly, more tightly than she could ever hug him, as they both fell onto the bed. Adrien laid directly on top of Marinette, leaving her flustered and helpless.

"I loved you too, from the moment I laid eyes on you, Marinette." Adrien murmured, his warm breath soothing her. She smiled as Adrien started to lean in.

At the last second, Marinette grabbed his soft cheeks, and their lips crashed together. He gently her hands off of his cheeks, grabbed her waist lovingly, pulling it with the rhythm of their lips. Adrien proceeded to use his tongue to part through Marinette's parted lips, she was caught off guard due to this. She slowly got used to it, falling into the rhythm of their luxurious kiss.

Their tongues mingled together, not wanting their bliss to end. They wanted to feel each other's sweet tasting tongues; it was perfect. It seemed to make Adrien's worries go away.

Maybe to have someone else to love and care for him, just the way he is.

(Sorry guys, I had to rewrite the chapter twice. Wattpad kept deleting my chapter for some reason.. this is one reason why this is sorta of a short chapter, heh).
~ Soda (@sxdastraws ) 💕