The Fire || LadyNoir

"Chat Noir, we need to hurry!" Ladybug was zipping away on her yo-yo as fast as she could.

Why? Why do we need to hurry? He wondered to himself.

"M'Lady, if you don't mind me asking, why do we need to hurry? Is it a bad Akuma attack?" Chat Noir asked, while panting, leaping at Ladybug's pace on his staff.

"There's a fire at the Dupain-Cheng bakery!" She replied, in a panicking tone, as she still proceeded to zip away.

Chat's thoughts froze. Marinette! She's in there, she's in danger! I need to save her..

Chat then leaped away on his staff faster than Ladybug. "Wouldn't that mean Marinette would be in there?"

The spotted heroine wished she could tell him. "I don't know." They both bounced off of their weapons and landed on the ground.

Chat immediately sprinted into the fire, but Ladybug pulled him back by his tail. "Stay."

"But, M'Lady, Marinette could be in there." Chat argued,worry clearly shown in his eyes. Ladybug shook her head and sighed. "Chat, I'll take care of it."

"But, you might die in there, M'Lady." Chat grabbed her hand and pulled her to his chest, she gave him a sad smile in reply. "If I do, at least you'll know who I am."

Ladybug was about to sprint into the fire until Chat grabbed her hand and pulled her back. "Please, be safe. For the sake of Paris and I."

She looked at his glowing emerald eyes, she smiled and hugged him tightly. Chat was slightly shocked, but then she pulled away. "Don't worry, I will."

Ladybug ran into the fire, leaving Chat by himself. He was basically useless for this situation. The firemen and police came rushing into the fire too, grabbing all of the survivors they can possibly get. Suddenly, the fire exploded, getting some ash on Chat. The police and firemen rushed out.

"Ur— excuse me, but how many survivors were in there?" Chat asked as nicely and politely as possible.

"Five thankfully. We only retrieved four though." The police man shook his head with grief. Wait, only four out of five? He thought in panic. She must still be in there. Chat sprinted into the fire and gasped once he saw an unmoving figure. No. No.. no.. he picked her up in his arms.

Chat looked for a way out and saw it. He sprinted out before the building collapsed, thankfully. He then ran into an alleyway, with his lady still in his arms. "L-Ladybug.. p-please.. d-don't d-die.."

Ladybug opened her eyes slowly, revealing her beautiful bluebell eyes. "I'm sorry.. C-Chaton.."

"No, Ladybug! D-Don't die now! You still have much to live for!" Chat started to cry as she revealed another sad smile.

"Don't worry... you'll find another L-Ladybug. A b-better one.." She tried to joke with him, but ended up coughing up blood instead. She wrapped her arms around Chat Noir lightly.

"B-But.. I l-loved y-you, M-M'Lady.." Chat's tears rolled onto Ladybug's ashy cheek. She slightly froze and looked up at him.

"R-Really..?" Chat nodded slowly while sniffling.

"I loved Adrien Agreste inside and outside of being Ladybug.. I guess I was blind that I didn't notice I had feelings for you.."

Ladybug's voice became hoarse. "I'm s-sorry.. I love you.." She hugged him tightly until she became more limp. The feline's eyes were filled with tears as he cried, hugging his love as tight as he could.

"G-Goodbye.. my love.."