⚠️ SIN || LadyNoir ⚠️

⚠️ WARNING: SIN! ⚠️

Chat Noir was surprised that Ladybug still had enough time to talk to him after the Akuma attack. They haven't used Cataclysm or Lucky Charm at all either.

"M'Lady, can we please talk?" He asked her and she smiled in reply. "Why not, Chaton?"

The duo both sat on the edge of a balcony, only inches apart, in which this is probably the closest that they've ever been next to each other. Chat looked into Ladybug's bluebell eyes and he blushed a peachy-red pink color. He shook his head, focusing on what he was going to say to her.

"I-I've wanted to express my feelings to you for a long time, Ladybug." Chat murmured and stuttered at the same time.

The spotted heroine bursted out laughing and he looked away, clearly embarrassed at what he had done. "N-No, Chat! It's not like that, I've always known that." Chat then looked at her again. "H-Huh?"

"Do you really think that I haven't noticed you flirting with me during every battle?" Ladybug rolled her eyes playfully and giggled. Chat's frown turned into a gentle smile.

Her heart started to beat faster for him. Do I actually like him back? I mean, he's attractive and all, but.. she sidetracked in her thoughts. Ladybug quickly snapped out of her thoughts and turned her attention back to Chat.

"Yeah, I hope you didn't mind, Bugaboo." Chat smirked as Ladybug scooted closer to him, his breath suddenly quickening. She smirked and touched his chin, turning him to face her directly.

"Oh, please. Call me your girlfriend." She said, straight out of her impulsive thoughts, pulling him into a kiss. Chat fell back, letting his lady take control. In the next moment, they were both on the cement, passionately kissing each other. Suddenly, they stumbled into a dark room. She looked around for him, due to the fact that she pulled away from him out of panic.

"Chat? Chat!" Ladybug called out for him, looking around. If she had to be honest, she was completely blind. She just so happened to away trust his Night Vision to guide her way through the dark.

Suddenly, Ladybug felt pressure being applied to her chest, and she stumbled backwards. Chat sat on top of her, looking down at her. "Hello, M'Lady." Ladybug looked at him in surprise as Chat slipped his lustful tongue through her lips.

"C-Chat.." She spread herself out, giving Chat more room to kiss her. Ladybug never wanted to admit it, but his kisses were soothing, and felt amazing to her.

He picked her up and pinned her against the wall, his charming emerald eyes gazing into her. Chat slowed himself down, by placing more gentle kisses, but placing them in the most sensitive places, more specifically her neck and her breasts. "Chat got your tongue, M'Lady?"

"Definitely," Ladybug grasped onto him as Chat gently placed her down onto the bed in the room. He looked down at her with a smirk and gave her one last, but soft kiss.

"Goodnight, M'Lady." Chat noticed the sun going down, beckoning to the door. He rushed outside and used his staff to guide himself home. Ladybug blushed in shock, feeling adrenaline running through her veins, happy that she was finally loved by someone.

Her transformation wore off within seconds and Tikki flew into Marinette's palms.

"What just happened, Mari?" Her kwami angrily questioned. "Explain yourself, heroes don't do that!"

The bluenette smiled to herself, but followed it up with a smirk. "Well, this one does."