Chat's Temptation || LadyNoir

The spotted heroine's Miraculous beeped. Four minutes left to spare, gotta bug out quick, she thought to herself.

Chat Noir saw Ladybug about to launch her yo-yo and rushed over to her. "M'Lady, wait!"

"What do you need now, Chat Noir?" She sighed and rolled her eyes at the feline.

"Could I just have one smooch before you go?" Chat puckered his lips and started leaning towards her.

"Chat, you know I love Adrien Agreste." Ladybug replied and pushed his face away from her.

"Yes, I know." Chat sighed. "Could I just have one kiss to remember? I promise I'll never ask you for one again, Cat's honor!" He raised his hand up.

"No, Chat." She narrowed her eyes at him. "Besides, my transformation is about to wear off." Her Miraculous beeped. Three minutes.

"Paw-lease?" He begged her, getting on his knees and pleading. She just shook her head again. "No."

"Fine. Then I will." Chat grabbed Ladybug and pulled her to his chest. He leaned in and his lips met her's.

She started panicking and tried pulling away from him. Instead, Chat insistently pulled her closer to him, trying to make the kiss last longer.

"Chat, my Miraculous! I only have a couple of minutes to spare! I have to—" Ladybug was interrupted by his soft hush.

"M'Lady, take a moment to breathe. Enjoy this moment and relax." Chat pulled away from her and her heartbeat steadily slowed down, back to its normal pace.

She breathed in shaky breaths, gradually stabilizing her breathing again. He smiled to see his lady was calm and safe.

"You were right for once, Kitty." Ladybug smiled and embraced him in her arms, hugging him tightly. "Thank you. I'll always remember this moment, partner."

"Me too, M'Lady." He returned the hug back to her. "You'll always be my partner."

Ladybug's Miraculous then beeped again. Two minutes. "Looks like my time is up, Kitty. Gotta bug out, see ya!" She proceeded to launch her yo-yo, zipping away to who knows where.

Chat waved as she zipped away, blush crawling up on his cheeks. "Bye, Ladybug.." he murmured dreamily.

His Miraculous beeped and his transformation wore off. Plagg flew onto Adrien's shoulder and looked at him with a smirk. "When are you guys actually going to become a thing? Stop holding back, Adrien."

He sighed. "I don't know, Plagg. It's Ladybug's decision to make since she's independent for the most part." He looked up at the setting sun among the horizon.

"But, one day, I'll find out who that girl is under the mask. Then, I'll protect her with my heart."

Edit: I figured out that I used heroine incorrectly, but I keep forgetting I wrote this three years ago.

Edit Two: This book is undergoing editing, so I'm editing this entire chapter and book in general.