Akumatized To Be Cute || Ladrien

"Adrien, snap out of it!" Ladybug's voice echoed in Adrien's ears, but it drowned out quickly. He felt like he was being controlled.

"Chat Blanc, I'm Hawkmoth. In order to prove to Ladybug that you deserve the greatest, get her Miraculous for me. Do we have a deal?" Hawkmoth smirked while taking control of him.

"That sounds like a purrfect plan, Hawkmoth." Adrien grinned while black goo consumed him, transforming him into Chat Blanc.

"Chat Noir?! You're A-Adrien?" Ladybug said in pure shock as Chat Blanc turned his head to face her.

"Adrien is Chat Blanc now, cutie." He smirked while walking up to Ladybug. "Damn, no wonder why my civilian self liked you. You look stunning."

Ladybug blushed deep red as Chat Blanc pulled her to his chest. "I just want to kiss you? May I?" He asked as she quietly nodded, blushing.

He pinned her hands up against his bed and started to kiss her. Ladybug started to fall under his spell.

"Our eternal love shall never end," Chat Blanc smirked as he grabbed her waist and pulled her into his chest as close as possible.

Ladybug looked into his emerald green eyes. She was officially under his spell. "Now, you're my Lady Misfortune."

"Of course," Lady Misfortune's voice was muffled because of him. "I could never get enough of you."

"Chat Blanc, get her Miraculous and quit making out!" Hawkmoth yelled at Chat Blanc as he interrupted their long lasting kiss.

While him and Hawkmoth were arguing, Lady Misfortune pulled away. The spell had worn off and Ladybug shook her head as she looked at herself in disgust.

"Right, the Akuma." She murmured to herself.

Ladybug quickly grabbed Chat Blanc's ring and broke it. The familiar black butterfly then flew out. "No!" Chat Blanc glared at Ladybug.

"Come here and taste me again!" He attempted to pull her down, trying to seduce her into the spell.

While Chat Blanc was doing just that, Ladybug's right hand was free. She quickly purified the Akuma, freeing it.

"Miraculous Ladybug," Ladybug then whispered out loud while Chat Blanc's lips crashed into her's.

"Please last longer.." Chat Blanc's voice was muffled once again as he slipped in between his lady's parted lips. She allowed Chat Blanc to take control until he transformed back into Adrien again, in which he gasped and then pulled away.

"Ladybug?! Wait, what happened?! Was I really being that sinful to you?!" He looked at her, confused as he was laying on top of her still.

Ladybug shook her head and smiled, while blushing a deep shade of red. "No, it's okay. It's alright." She hugged him and exactly then, her Miraculous beeped.

"Looks like it's time to bug out. See ya, Adrien!" Ladybug threw her yo-yo and zipped away to go back to the bakery.

Adrien stared at her and looked back at Plagg. "Well, what happened?" He asked his Kawami.

Plagg chuckled and then smirked. "Oh, you don't want to know."