Volpina Returns || LadyNoir

Chat Noir looked around for Ladybug.

Where could she possibly be? He wondered, as he looked around Paris.

Chat kept leaping over buildings, but there was still no sign of his lady, but he turned his head and gasped. The sneaky fox, Volpina, staring right back at him.

Volpina stood on a roof, higher than the feline hero, laughing. She was holding the spotted heroine's hands over a busy highway. Chat narrowed his eyes and glared at Volpina.

"Why are you here?" He growled as Volpina grinned in return.

"None of your business, dumb cat. Now, give me your Miraculous before it's too late." Volpina smirked as he kneeled down, about to pull off his ring.

Chat quickly looked up at Volpina and smirked. "You know I'm not falling for your stupid illusions, right?"

Volpina returned the smirk, but played it off. This could be her chance to get revenge on Ladybug anyway. "Yeah— oh, of course! It totally isn't obvious that this isn't an illusion!"

Chat's smirk turned into a slight frown and that's when he realized something. This wasn't one of her illusions. Lie-la has made so many illusions, she's now taking them and morphing them into her own lying-assed perspective..

Pathetic.

"Well, I guess I should waste off this fake Ladybug, I guess." Volpina slowly let go of Ladybug's hands.

"Buh, bye.." The bluebell eyed girl couldn't say or move anything because she was duct taped.

Chat gasped, but knowing damn well it wasn't an illusion, running to grab Ladybug. LB's eyes widened as she looked relieved. He caught her in mid air and landed on the sidewalk. He began to undo the duck tape. "Don't worry, M'Lady. I'll get you out of here ASAP."

She nodded, feeling more relaxed. Chat seemed to have whispered a plan in Ladybug's ear, because she popped out of the duck tape with bursting energy.

Volpina growled and cursed under her breath. Ladybug leaped up to where the fox was at, and broke her necklace, straight down the middle. "No more evil doing for you little Akuma, time to devilize!"

She swiped her yo-yo at the Akuma and caught it, quickly releasing it afterwards. "Bye, bye, Miraculous Ladybug!" Ladybug cleansed the city and Volpina went back to Lila.

"Pound it." The super duo fist bumped each other. Chat's Miraculous beeped shortly after. Four minutes.

Chat turned about to leave, but Ladybug pulled him back towards her.

"H-Hey, Chat?" Chat turned around. "Yes, M'Lady?"

"Thank you." She jumped into Chat's arms to give him a hug. "I appreciate you, in every second of my life, you know that, kitty?"

"Of course. I know you too well, Ladybug." Chat cheekily smiled to his crush, feeling his cheeks become hot. Ladybug's Miraculous beeped and so did Chat's again.

"You better leave before your Miraculous runs out. Don't let the cat out of the bag too soon." She winked. Chat was about to leap off the building before he got stopped again by her.

"And also—" the spotted heroine paused. She leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. "See, you tomorrow!" She yelled back at him, zipping away on her yo-yo.

"Oh—" Chat stood there in shock. "B-Bye, Lovebug."

He leaped downwards into an alleyway where his transformation wore off. Adrien sat there and smiled at himself like an idiot.