Surprise Visit || Ladrien

Adrien whistled as he started to get ready for the day. He slipped on his pants and went into the bathroom to brush his teeth.

A few minutes later, he came out of the bathroom. Adrien still had no shirt on, just pants. It was a Saturday, he could do whatever he wanted to!

Adrien looked out his large window and smiled at view. Suddenly, he saw something in the distance. It came flying towards his window. Then, it broke through his window, crashing onto Adrien.

The other object tumbled along with Adrien until they hit the wall. He gasped as he saw who it was. "L-Ladybug?"

"Y-Yeah, Adrien?" Ladybug looked up at him. She had a wound on her cheek and it was bleeding, indicating that she had recently been fighting an Akumatized villain.

"A-Are you alright, M'Lady, I-I mean- Ladybug?" Adrien held his hand out to her, having her grab onto it.

"Y-Yeah, I'm just fine. The Akumatized villain threw me towards the window and I couldn't stop myself from crashing towards it." She explained to him.

"Sooo, did you just want to hang out with me real quick?" Adrien smirked cheekily at Ladybug but then she just shook her head in reply.

"S-Sorry, I have to get back to the Akuma attack. The villain is.. quite strong." Ladybug was about to launch her yo-yo but then he pulled her back.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay and chat just for a little bit?"

She hesitated, but then nodded. "Alright, if it's with you, okay." Ladybug turned back to Adrien and smiled.

This is fantastic, he thought dreamily.

"Come sit on my bed and make yourself at home for a few minutes." He directed Ladybug to his bed. The spotted heroine nodded and sat on it.

"I'll join you." Adrien sat next to her laying down. She tried so hard not to blush at his body, but didn't succeed.

"H-Heh, your not trying to blush. T-That's the cute Ladybug I know of." Adrien winked at the blushing heroine as her blush expanded across her face.

(A/N: Adrien, your Chat Noir is showing..)

"Well, I'm just going to rest my eyes. Ladybug, you can lay down too." He yawned and closed his eyes. Then, within five minutes, he fell asleep.

She slowly tried to sneak out of his bed, but then Adrien grabbed her in his sleep. Now, there was some conflict. Ladybug then was tugged back and rolled onto his bed, right next to him. She could feel his steady breathing and heartbeats.

She slowly shut her eyes and fell asleep too. Adrien then, in his sleep, started kissing Ladybug. She met his lips in return, their legs and arms linked together, not wanting to let go.

Suddenly, they both jolted awake. They both saw their arms and legs linked together, then looked back up at each other. They were still kissing. Ladybug was about to pull away, but Adrien brought her onto his lips seemingly with more force. Soon, she fell asleep again, and he kissed her on the cheek.

"Oh, you don't know how much I love you, bugaboo."