⚠️ SIN || MariChat ⚠️

⚠️ WARNING: SIN! ⚠️

It was a normal day like any other for Marinette. Designing her next big thing and watching the news on her computer to see what was going on for the day. She hemmed the ends of the dress, while humming a lovely tune, and looked over to check the clock.

Crap! Marinette thought. It was around two p.m., that's when Chat came over to get his daily croissants. She had them prepared to give to them, it was just the fact that she had made new pajamas, and she couldn't let him see them yet.

I can't let Chat see me like this! She thought as she looked at the clock again. 1:59pm. Marinette facepalmed herself, it was really no use in hiding herself or changing out of them now.

When the clock hit two p.m., Chat knocked on her window. She gladly opened the window, but meanwhile dying in the inside, sending him flying into her. His eyes bounced up and down at her appearance in her attractive pjs.

"Why hello, Purrincess." Chat remained in a kneeled down position, putting his hands around her waist, kissing her on the neck. It made Marinette shiver, but it felt somewhat satisfying.

"Oh. H-Hey, Chat." Marinette didn't kiss him back, due to the fact that she was uncomfortable with it. Instead, she grabbed the batch of croissants, and handed them to the hungry kitty.

"Thanks, Mari." He put the batch of croissants to the side. His eyes then locked back onto her. "But, that can wait for later." Marinertte felt surprisingly scared after that comment. "W-What do y-you mean..?"

"Why would Chloé ever hate a beautiful girl like you?" Chat murmured into one of her ears. She took a second to think.

Why did Chloé hate me in the first place? Oh. I know— that's why. Marinette's eyes seemed to cloud with darkness.

"She thinks that I try to steal her 'boyfriend', Adrien." She sighed and his hungry expression started to fade. "It's just— Adrien is such a hot, caring, and sweet guy." Chat's expression turned into a sweet smile and that's when he hugged Marinette tightly.

"Don't get into the hands of an overprotective girlfriend." Chat murmured as he continued to hug her tightly, to give her love. "Fall in love with someone who has open arms for you." He pulled away, giving Marinette the most charming smile he could give, all thanks to his civilian modeling skills.

"You're right, Chat." She smiled, pulling him into a hug like he did, but the bluenette pulled away suddenly. They've never been this close to each other before. Marinette gathered all of her confidence and she leaned in. Soon enough, their lips met.

She fell back onto her bed, letting Chat take control. He was a better kisser anyways. They both pulled away and Marinette gave him a smile.

"I'm all yours." She murmured, as Chat pinned her hands up.

"Great, Purrincess." He purred, softly tugging at Marinette's gentle skin on her collarbone. She let out a whimper, but Chat quickly kissed her on the cheek to make her feel better.

He pulled away after a few minutes, giving Marinette a hickey. She blushed madly. "Chat!"

Chat smirked and licked his lips. "You're definitely right." He then kissed down her jawline, sensation taking over her body, and she pulled him closer to her, allowing him to touch her breasts. She also allowed him to pop her cherry later, which was a huge accomplishment for them both. Suddenly, Chat's emerald green eyes met Marinette's beautiful bluebell eyes.

"You're definitely mine," he breathed heavily and proceeded to take her to the next level.