Chapter 77

Anthony snapped his eyes open, sitting up and arching his back. He rubbed his hands on his eyes, rubbing them anxiously. He looked down at his body as his eyes conquered the blurriness. He exhaled a sharp breath before cupping his chest, touching his cheeks with one hand. The crust of tears covered his cheeks, he hissed at the feeling, his eyes closing tightly. "The hell..?" He murmured.

"A- dream?" Anthony murmured, once seeing his legs and the rest of his body fully clothed.

He looked over and saw Ian in his natural pajamas, cuddling a pillow in his arms. Anthony smiled weakly and pulled at his hair, looking at the clock, reading '5:30 Am'.

Anthony slid out of bed and let his breath soften as he went to the bathroom, washing his hands. He looked up and stared at himself in the mirror. He eyes were bloodshot, he'd been crying for sure.

He sighed and cleared his throat before drying his hands with the towel, walking out and scratching his scalp painfully pleasurable. "Thank god." Anthony whispered, his eyes closed and his hands out stretching in front of him, making a gentle moan of satisfaction exit his lips.

"That was more like a nightmare." Anthony whispered under his breath, he bit his lip. "Maybe.." He slowly turned around and snuck down the hallway, walking back into their bedroom.

Ian was still curled to the pillow, his legs clinging to the cloth of the pillowcase. Anthony bit his lip before walking over and gently lifting Ian's arm. He gently ran his fingers blindly down Ian's arm, feeling the slightest bump on his wrist, causing him to exhale in relief. "Goddamn, thank you." Anthony whispered, sitting on the bed.

He had no way in hell a dumb scholarship!

Anthony's mind was going blank as the imagery of his dream slowly beginning to disappear from his memory. "Fuck- what else.. happen.." He mumbled to himself, sliding his fingers through his hair painfully.

He gave up as he gently ran his fingers against Ian's cheek, gently sliding his fingers through the soft brown locks of Ian's hair. He looked the same Ian he always knew, perfect and angelic.

He let a small smile form on his cheeks as he stared at Ian in awe. He bit his lip as Ian gently let his eyes squint open, gentle blinks following. "Anthony..?" Ian whispered sleepily, his face turning to look up at Anthony, smiling tiredly.

Anthony decided to take advantage of Ian who was obviously half asleep. "Yes, ma'am?" Anthony hummed gently, his smile breaking out into a large grin.

Ian only blinked before yawning and laying his head back down. "It's.. It's queen.." Ian whispered tiredly, his breath steadying slowly. Anthony let out a gentle chuckle as he continued to stroke Ian's hair.

"Queen what?" Anthony continued, his grin widening.

"Queen.. Queen.." Ian paused, a small giggle exiting his lips. "Queen Cocks." Ian whispered, his head turning to look up at Anthony again, his face loose and messed up.

"What the hell? Queen Cocks?" Anthony laughed, his eyes snapping shut and his hands gently cupping Ian's chubby cheeks. "My god, I love you." Anthony whispered, pulling Ian's face closer into his hands.

Ian only let out a small snore, his head shaking slightly. "He..cox.. mmhm.." Ian hummed, his body turning slightly to nuzzle up to the pillow. Anthony shook his head in delight as he laid down and gently let his head rest on Ian's hip, sighing softly.

They laid there, for seven hours exactly.

Anthony awoke as the sun landed on his eyes, yelling at him to wake up. He looked around and saw Ian awaking as well.

Ian rubbed his bright blue eyes, looking around blindly as his nose scrunched up. "Mmph.. what time is it.." Ian mumbled to himself, stretching his arms.

Anthony smiled weakly and wiped the sleep out of his tear ducts, crawling upwards and pulling Ian into his arms. "I'm glad you're okay.." Anthony whispered into Ian's ear, slowly sliding his fingers onto Ian's cheek.

"Hm? Of course I'm okay." Ian groaned, shaking his head in confusion as Anthony spoke to him. He slowly turned his head to look at Anthony.

Anthony looked into Ian's eyes, every aspect was pure beauty and art in its own way. Ian had the most beautiful eyes, not a mixture of other colors, just one shade of bright blue.

Anthony let a tiny, sleepy smile form on his face as he kept his eyes staring into Ian's. "You're right, you are okay." Anthony whispered in awe, pulling Ian's body closer to his own.

Ian sat in confusion, a joking smile on his face as the feeling of sleepiness, slowly disappeared. "You're so confusing!" Ian giggled, his hand slowly rubbing Anthony's stubbly chin.

Anthony chuckled as he stared at Ian, his eyes crossing slightly as they stayed at Ian in front of him. "You know what's not confusing?" Anthony whispered, Ian's eyes glowing in the bright yellow sun. "My love for the most beautiful boy in the world. You." Anthony whispered, holding Ian's face in his palm.

"I was such a bad person, how could you forgive someone like me?" Anthony confronted, his eyes holding need and confusion.

Ian thought for a moment, his eyes darting to the ceiling for an escape to think. "Because, well.. I love you. Of course, you might've done unspeakable things.. but you held my heart secretly the whole time, I just know it." Ian whispered, his eyes gluing right back to Anthony's.

Anthony smiled slightly and held Ian closer to him, his head tilting to one side. "You love me? Well guess who loves you more." Anthony whispered, his lips slowly leaning down to capture Ian's within his, before quickly pulling away. "Me." Anthony whispered, pressing their foreheads together. "I had a nightmare about you, it was really bad." Anthony continued, rubbing their noses together gently.

Ian bit his lip and let his head lay on Anthony's chest comfortably, his eyes not leaving Anthony's. "Nightmare? Are you okay?" Ian whispered, furrowing his eyebrows.

Anthony was trying to recall the events that occurred in the nightmare, only knowing bits and pieces. "I'm okay." Anthony smiled, sliding his thumb and forefinger beneath Ian's chin.

Ian smiled cutely and closed his eyes, nuzzling to Anthony's hand. "Dammit, you're so cute." Anthony cooed, admiring Ian's actions towards him. Ian grinned, his lips curling into a cuter smile.

Anthony groaned and leaned his head back, a grin of his own appearing on his face. "You're gonna kill me with your cuteness!" Anthony laughed out, looking back down at Ian in pure awe and admiration.

Ian blinked slowly, his eyes brightening with blue. "I'm sorry." Ian said gently, his eyes darting at different aspects of Anthony's chest. Anthony smiled brightly and pulled Ian onto his lap, cuddling him closer.

"Don't be sorry, just let me hold you." Anthony whispered, his eyes closing. "Let me hold you like your my teddy bear." Anthony continued, gently sliding his arms around Ian's waist gently. "My little Ianbear." Anthony murmured, a cheesy smile forming on his face.

"Ianbear?" Ian asked, his face churning with redness and embarrassment.

"Ianbear, my little Ianbear." Anthony cooed, stroking Ian's cheek gently and leaning back. "My little Ianbear is okay, thank god."

Hence the name, Ianbear.

A/N

Hi :)
Lel Ily guys ❤️