Chapter 67

Anthony's POV

I instantly ran into the room, snatching the camera from his hands. "What the hell?!" I screeched, crashing my fist forward, punching him straight in the face.

He stumbled backwards, falling onto the ground. I quickly reached down and constantly pushed harsh punches into his face, blood descending from his nose. "S-top!" He yelled. I couldn't stop, adrenaline was filling my eyes.

I landed the hardest punch, causing him to instantly lose consciousness. I panted heavily and stood up, blood covered my knuckles.

I looked over, seeing a lifeless looking Ian laying on his tummy, his scratched back was showing. It broke my heart into a million tiny little pieces.

I reached down and trailed my finger tips over his lower back, it was cold and cut. I frowned to myself, his arms lay by the bed posts, they were hanging by the rusty chains of handcuffs. I traced my hand over his head, his hair was greasy and staticky.

The life was sucked out of my body when I saw a long knife scratch sliding over Ian's eye, down to his jaw. His eyes were closed, but his right eye was cut into. My beautiful baby, my poor baby..

I gently stroked his cheek as I saw a small silver key, lying on the ground. I picked it up. Handcuff keys.

I pushed the key into each handcuff, each time unlocking them. Ian's hands fell to the sheets. I frowned again, his wrists were cut and red. I felt my eyes become glossy from the terrible sight of my baby.

I bit my lip as I flipped him onto his back, seeing bruises and cuts all throughout his stomach. "Oh my god." I whispered. I suddenly felt the camera in my hand.

I looked down at it as I began scrolling through the thousands of pictures, they were terrible and disturbing. There were pictures of Ian bent over, his cut of face with him having blood draining out of his eye, him having a devastated and frightened frown on his lips.

I smiled as he turned to me, repeating the words he had stated after one of the biggest fights we could've ever had. "You wanna know what's worse than being called faggot?" He asked, giving me a small smile. I smiled back and nodded slightly. "Being called a faggot by another gay human." He whispered. I love this man.

I threw the camera at the wall, a large amounts of noises echoing the large room. I heard a small groan coming from the ground as I kneeled down next to him. "What did you do to him." I mumbled with a low voice. Pj's eyes only opened slightly and gave me an evil gaze. "I would've.. raped his pretty ass.." He mumbled, letting a bloody smile spread onto his face.

I widened my eyes and instantly slapped his cheek. "I said, what the fuck did you do to him." I mumbled lower. He gave me a small snicker as he spit his blood onto my shirt. "I whipped him, I drugged him, I ripped his ass." He spat at me.

I instantly felt anger rush through me as I grabbed onto his bloody shirt. "What the fuck did you drug him with?" I yelled at him, shaking him around. "GBH." He whispered, giving me a small smirk.

I widened my eyes as I dropped his shirt, panting shakily. "Ian!!" I screeched, picking him up and carrying through the doorway. "Leave us the FUCK alone!" I yelled as I ran out.

His skin was becoming more pale by each second that was passing by. I had to get him to the hospital quickly. I'm pretty sure, Wattpad Hospital holds an all night schedule.

I ran down the road, biting my lip as I felt small shivers coming out from Ian. I frowned softly and stroked his cheek, I looked up, surprisingly I have already made it to the hospital.

I held him close to my chest as I walked into the hospital, walking up to the desk. The nurse looked up and furrowed her eyebrows. "What happen, hun?" She asked, gesturing to Ian. I bit my lip and cupped his cheek. "He was diagnosed with GBH." I mumbled, looking over at her.

She gasped and quickly pressed the button next to her computer. A group of nurses quickly came around the corner, stealing Ian from my arms. "What happen to him." One of them asked quickly. "GBH." The head nurse addressed.

Each one of them nodded and walked away with Ian on the small bed. I started to get worried. "What's going to happen to him? Please.. I love him." I whisper shakily, giving her a pleading look.

She smiled and fixed her glasses. "Hun, he'll be just fine. GBH is a drug that wares off in less than six hours. He should be awake in about two hours or so." She explained, smiling at me.

I suddenly felt relief fill my face. "Thank you." I whispered, looking down.

I was so scared, you can't possibly understand.