Chapter 22

Ian's POV

I quickly opened my eyes to hear a loud sound echoing through the hallway. I jumped up and fell immediately.

I winced loudly and slowly tried to stand up while leaning onto the wall. I winced quietly as I slowly walked against the wall.

I quickly ran out the door and leaned against the wall again. I looked down the hallway and saw the bathroom light on.

I slowly took small steps down the hallway, still leaned against the wall. I stopped at the door and slowly creaked It open.

I saw Anthony hovered over the toilet, letting all of the contents out of his stomach. Heh he probably has a hangover.

I slowly got on my knees and crawled into the bathroom and sat down next to him. I saw him look at me and scrunch up his nose.

He wiped his mouth and flushed the toilet and shut the lid. He looked at me once more with red, glossy eyes.

He stood up quickly and picked up a small pill bottle, took two out and swallowed them dry.

He looked at me one more time and walked out and I heard loud footsteps stomping down the stairs.

Well... I guess I have to crawl back to the bed.

Anthony's POV

I had the biggest headache in history. My stomach was empty and I felt like I wanted to sleep all day.

I sat on the couch and flipped on the tv. I sighed in frustration and laid down slowly. I need a snack...

I got up and walked into the kitchen and picked up a water bottle and a poptart. I ripped open the package and took a bite of the poptart.

Hmm actually I want milk. I walked over to the fridge and saw all of the milk was gone.

I sighed and walked back over to the couch and plopped down. Where's dad? Where's Cheryl?

I took out my phone and dialed my dads number. He almost picked up immediately. "Hey son! How's it going!" He said happily.

I shook my head and widened my eyes. "Umm dad? Where are you?" I said. "Oh me and Cheryl decided to rent a hotel for a while so you and Ian can get to know each other!" He said.

I shook my head again and opened my mouth slightly. "What the fuck! Haven't you forgot about us getting food?!" I slightly yelled.

"Son, before we left I put about $500 dollars in the rainy day jar. So use that money. We'll be back soon! Have fun!" He said as he hung up.

I can't believe he just left us here, alone.

Ian's POV

I finally made it to the room and climbed up the bed and cuddled closely into the blankets.

I missed Anthony. I get he was hungover and shit... but I wanted him to cuddle me. But I can't get that make out session out of my mind.

It was almost like he was doing it out of lust, pure lust. That is, if I didn't stop then it would've gotten much more heated.

I blushed at the thought and closed my eyes. Great, now I bet I'm gonna have a dream... if you know what I mean... hey that rhymes!

Okay I'm gonna take a nap now... please god don't let me have that kind of dream.