Chapter 54

Anthony's POV

His eyes had such a beautiful sparkle to them, they were glowing with pure love even though the lights were off.

He had that joyful smile on his face as I got on the bed next to him, slowly laying my hand on his cheek. He had closed his eyes, it was almost as it was a love story. I had been so caught up in it, I hadn't remembered our parents.

I bit my lip and took my hand away, taking my phone out of my pocket. He opened his eyes and I could see him look at me from the corner of my eye. "What's wrong?" He asked, having a small bit of worry in his voice.

I smiled assuringly and stared down at my phone, dialing my dads number, putting it up to my ear, hearing the constant rings, I then sighed after hearing the same ringing go on for about four minutes and hung up. "My dads not picking up." I mumble.

He widens his eyes as he looks around the room for his phone. "Do you know where my phone is?" He asked, looking up at me. I stood up and walked around my room, seeing his phone on the ground, by the door. "How did it get all the way over here?" I asked, picking it up and looking over at him with a confused look.

I smiled as I saw his cheek instantly start to heat up due to my question, knowing the exact answer. I threw his pants off as I started to hover above him.

The memory of last night was stuck in my mind as I stood in my spot, having my eyes dart around the room, smiling at the wonderful thought of each movement, sound and word that came out of his mouth the night before.

I had soon snapped out of my thoughts by Ian talking to me from the other side of the room. "Anthy?! Are you okay?" I heard him continuously ask. Anthy. What a unique name, I like it.

I looked over at him with warm eyes as I walked over to him and slowly sat down next to him, wrapping my arms around his waist, pulling him into my lap, pulling him close to my chest. "I love you." I mumble into his ear. I knew his cheeks were flushed by the tone of my voice, it was the low voice I used when I had a cocky smirk on my face.

He had leaned closer to me as he laid his small head on my shoulder, having his eyes peacefully closed. "I love you too." He whispered softly to me.

I kept my gaze on him, having a warm smile on my face. He wasn't like anyone, he wasn't like some slutty girl at a high school, he was a miracle.

I shook my head quickly, getting frustrated with myself from being distracted from finding our parents. I gently shook his shoulder as his eyes opened up and gazed up at me, damn they were so bright.

I quickly handed him his phone, causing him to blush and quickly dial his moms number, putting the phone up to his ear.

Soon, he had taken it off his ear, slowly looking over at me with a worried look. "She didn't answer." He whispered, feeling his eyes start to get a shining gloss.

I sighed and shook my head slowly, taking his hand in mine as he put his phone on the bed. "Don't worry, I promise we will find them." I whisper into his ear, smiling softly to myself. "That only means that we get more time for us." I continued to whisper into his ear. I could feel him give a little shiver as I put the tip of his ear between my teeth. "We could watch movies.. we could cuddle.. we could go to the park.. we could even have the smallest bit of fun." I whispered again, slowly feeling the sides of my lips curl into a devilish smirk. "F..Fun.." He whispered quietly, with a slight sound of question at the end of the sentence. I only nodded.

That's when I took his arms in my hands, slowly moving him flatly on the bed, moving both his arms above his head.

I had forgotten that he was still in so much pain, I had been built up with so much worry as I heard tiny winces coming from him.

A/N
HAI GUYS!!! GUESS WHAT?!!?!!??!??!!!??!!??!!???

A) I GOT A PIE

B) I BOUGHT AN AJ GIFT CARD

C) GUESS WHO DECIDED TO MAKE THIS BOOK 100 CHAPTERS HER COMPLETE GOAL?! HEHHHE

DIS GUUURRRRRLLLL!!!!!! LAMMAKDMSMDKSKDMSMSKDMSSALLDSMMDMDKDKSKS! I'm literally confident that I will make this 100 chapters because I have so many FRICKING ideas!

Wellp- BAI GUYZ
-Jen