Chapter 43

Anthony's POV

I slowly slid my phone back into my pocket and slid my hand under his back and behind his knees and lifted him up and walked up the stairs, staring at his adorableness.

I laid him on the bed and smiled softly and got in the other side of the bed and wrapped my arm around his waist protectively and pulled him into my chest.

I smiled as he nuzzled into my chest and curled into a cute little ball. The snuggie only made it one million times cuter. I sighed softly and stroked his hair slowly, just admiring how beautiful he was.

I snapped my head up when I heard a small knock at the door. I looked down at Ian and gently kissed his forehead and slid out from under him and walked down the stairs.

I opened the door and saw a man with short curly hair and bright greenish blue eyes. I haven't seen him before but he seemed like he's seen me. "Umm... could I help you?" I asked, raising a brow.

He nodded and folded his hands. "Is Ian Hecox here?" He asked, quite politely actually. I squinted and leaned against the door frame. "Who's asking?" I asked, casually.

He sighed and tapped his foot. "I am, Pj Liguori. Ian knows me quite well actually." He said, peeking in the house slightly. I just squinted more. "If you know Ian so well, what do you know?" I asked, feeling cocky.

He smirked and sighed, looking down. "He has a milk chocolate brown bowl cut, blue eyes, pale skin, small hands, he's definitely shorter than you, he has asthma and he knows who I am so let him tal-" He was cut off by a small gasp, within the house.

I looked over and saw Ian standing there with pure fear in his eyes. I looked back over at Pj and squinted again. "Uhm... come in..." I mumbled. He slowly stepped in and I saw a small smirk plaster on his face as he walked inside.

I slowly shut the door and saw Ian still in his cute snuggie. I smiled slightly and quickly realized someone was here. "Here, Ian how about you go get changed, would you like a drink Pj?" I said, mumbling.

Ian slowly walked up the stairs to get changed, as I looked over at Pj and saw him grinning. "Yes please!" He chirped, still smirking. I sighed and walked into the kitchen and got him a small glass of water.

He drank it slowly and snapped his head over to Ian as he was walking down the steps in a cute blue button up and skinny jeans. I drooled slightly and quickly shook my head and saw him smiling at me.

I smiled back until a voice interrupted us. "So, Ian... long time no see my friend." The stranger who randomly found our house said, slightly sexually. I stared at Ian and saw he had pure bright fear written all over his face.

I watched as they talked, the whole time Ian just had the look of pure fear just spread all over his face. "Y-Yeah..." Ian whispered softly. I frowned slightly at his weak whispers. I slowly walked over to him and rubbed his back.

He loosened into my touch and closed his eyes. I looked over at Pj and saw a tint of jealousy in his eyes. I quickly looked away and kept rubbing Ian's back. He sighed and opened his eyes, again filled with fear.

"S-So, how h-have you been?" Ian mumbled softly. Pj nodded, slipping on a smirk as Ian talked. "I've been great." Pj said, adding flair to his words. Ian quickly closed his eyes and scooted closer to me.

I've been sensing really bad vibes from this guy and I don't trust him, especially with Ian. He doesn't seem... right. He kind of looks like he's going to hurt someone.

He has that evil smirk that everyone gets truly intimidated by, and this guys was a true evil smirk. His eyes were just filled with evil. I'm guessing that him and Ian had a not-so-good past.

"Pj, I think it's time for you to leave..." I said, sternly yet very awkwardly. He smirked wider and nodded, standing up.

Ian's POV

I was truly terrified, you know that guy that was in the woods at some odd point? That was him, this is the guy that holds all of my bad, bad nightmares.

He slowly stood up, watching me intensely and slowly leaned over and whispered something evilly into my ear before leaving.

"Found you."

A/N
I WOULD LOOVE TO THANK THE WONDERFUL phantasticsmosher  FOR GIVING ME THESE FABULOUS, WONDERFUL IDEAS!!! WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*flips tables*