Chapter 37

Anthony's POV

I yawned softly and sat up, rubbing my eyes. I looked around and saw Ian wasn't on my lap anymore. I quickly widened my eyes and started panicking. Did someone take my Ian?!

I saw a small note in the grass and I quickly picked it up. Come inside for breakfast ~Ian

I smiled in relief and stood up slowly and opened the door and looked up to see Ian stirring eggs. I grinned and walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

He giggled softly and laid his head on my chest. I smiled and kissed the top of his head. "Good morning.." He whispered. I sighed softly and held him protectively in my grip. "Good morning baby.." I whispered back.

He sighed happily and continued stirring the eggs. I took in a deep breath and grinned widely. "That smells amazing!" I said happily.

He looked over at me with those beautiful blue eyes, smiling brightly. "I'm glad!" He squealed. I laughed and gently placed a small kiss on his cheek. I saw a bright blush tint up his cheeks.

I grinned and took another deep breath. "Are they done yeeeet?" I whined. He giggled and nodded his head as he poured the eggs into two plates.

He handed me a plate and grabbed a fork and a small cup of orange juice. I smiled and grabbed my plate and sat down across from him. I stabbed my fork into the eggs and took out a small piece.

I took a bite and immediately grinned. "This is delicious!" I said, smiling widely. He looked over at me and grinned. "It is?" He said, with hopeful eyes. "Yes! It's the best eggs I've ever had!" I said, enthusiastically.

He gasped and grinned wider and took a bite of his own eggs and nodded slightly. "Their... yummy.." He said, still nodding. I laughed and nudged his foot under the table. "Shut up, you know their amazing!" I said, still grinning.

He rolled his eyes and took a few more bites and stood up, putting his plate in the sink. "Guess what time it is!" He said, turning towards me. I groaned and bit my lip. "What time is it..." I said, sighing.

"School tiiiime!" He said, punching the air. I laughed and stood up, putting my plate in the sink also. "Fine.. lets get ready.." I said, pouting. He giggled and moved in front of me and stood on his tippy toes and pecked my lips quickly yet softly.

I smiled and wrapped an arm around his shoulders. He nuzzled up to me and followed me up the stairs. We skipped into my room and picked out random clothes. Ian... chose a cute light blue button up and skinny jeans that show off his cute butt.

I was wearing a grey t-shirt and dark blue skinny jeans. We walked out the door and ran down the sidewalk as we saw the bus making it up to the bus stop.

We quickly got on and we walked towards the back and sat down. He sat on my lap and I wrapped my arms around his waist. He giggled and leaned back onto my chest.

I smiled softly and kissed his cheek gently. He grinned and nuzzled up to my neck and sighed softly. "You promise you'll protect me?" He whispered softly.

"I will, no matter what.." I whispered back. He nodded and hugged my arms softly. "Okay." He whispered back. Although there were five-thousand kids on this bus, it felt like we were the only to people on here.

I felt him loosen his grip and lean on me completely. I smiled as I heard baby snores coming from him. I slowly stroked his hair and sighed softly as more and more kids joined the bus.

Some, gave me the dirtiest looks. Others, gave me small supporting looks. I smiled slightly and laid my head back and pulled Ian closer to me as if he was the last oxygen I had left.

I felt the bus stop slowly and some people 'wooing' in the process. I sighed and gently shook Ian. "Ian...." I whispered, as he stirred slightly. "We're at school.." I continued.

He slowly opened his eyes and smiled softly. I pecked his lips slowly and saw a small blush appear on his cheeks. He grinned and yawned softly, causing me to yawn after.

He giggled and slowly stood up and turned around to walk down the runway, giving a clear shot of his cute booty. I gently spanked him and saw him jump slightly and a dark blush fill his cheeks.

I laughed and wrapped my arm around his shoulders and started walking down the runway and skipped off the bus. I snapped my head toward a voice screaming over at us. "IAN!!!" A female voice squealed.

I looked over and saw a blonde haired girl running towards us. I looked over at Ian and saw him gasp loudly and grin. "MELANIE!!!" He squealed back. I immediately got confused. "You all.. know each other?" I said, confused.

He looked up at me grinning. "She's my best friend! I haven't send her since eighth grade!" He squealed to me. I smiled slightly and saw her stop in front of us and give Ian a giant bear hug. He quickly hugged her back and giggled softly.

They pulled away and Ian was jumping with joy. "How did you get here? When did you get here?! I have so many questions!" He rambled on. I looked over at her and she was just smiling widely. "My mom, last week and I know!" She also, rambled on.

Ian kept on jumping and he gasped and turned to me and back to her. "Anthony, this is Melanie! Melanie this is Anthony!" He said gesturing to one of us as he said the name.

I stuck out my hand and she shook it. "Hi! I'm Melanie, Ian's bff!" She said grinning. "Hey, I'm Anthony.. Ian's boyfriend." I said, smiling down at him. He looked over and smiled at her.

She gasped and squealed. "Ian! He's perfect! I ship you guys so much oh my god!" She said, fangirling immensely. I raised a brow and looked around. "You taking us on a cruise or something?" I asked, confused.

She laughed loudly and shook her head. "No, I ship you guys! Ianthony!" She said, fangirling once more. I just kept a brow raised. She thought for a moment and nodded. "I was going to say Anthonian but... I don't like it that much." She said shrugging.

I looked down and saw Ian staring up at me, smiling softly. "Ianthony is just fine..." He whispered.