Chapter 13

Ian's POV

I waited upstairs for what felt like hours but I'm guessing it was probably only 10 minutes.

Yet I'm still wondering if we're still going to school. I sigh and peek down the stairs and see nothing so I slowly step down the stairs, still not seeing anyone so I look outside to see the beg group of guys I saw earlier talking to Anthony.

I frown slightly and bite my lip as I slowly and quietly move away from the window and run back upstairs, very scared of what that group was capable of.

Anthony's POV

I continued to smirk, seeing my best friend start to get annoyed. "Listen, I know he goes to our school and I'm gonna beat the shit out of that loser. You can't keep him to yourself forever you little fucker. " He said.

I chuckled and shook my head. "Are you saying I'm GAY? Because if you ever fucking call me gay again I'm gonna fucking break your nose and shove it up your ass." I said with complete confidence.

I smirked, seeing him huff and start walking away angrily, stopping just to snap his fingers for the rest of his gang members to follow him.

I sighed loudly as I saw him completely get out of sight. I walked inside seeing Ian wasn't an idiot and came downstairs.

So I walked upstairs slowly and looked in the bathroom, no Ian. I looked in my room and saw him curled up in the bed.

I slowly walked over to him and saw him jump. I shook my head and slowly shook him. "Ian." I said seriously.

He turned towards me and kept a serious poker face, but I could see faded eyeliner stains on his cheek.

I bit my lip and looked down. "Can you like step out for a second I gotta put on my clothes. " I said. He nodded slightly and slowly walked out.

Ian's POV

I sighed softly and heard the door slam close behind me. I looked down and walked inside the bathroom and saw the stains of my eyeliner of my cheeks.

I sighed and grabbed a washcloth and slowly wet it and dabbed it on my cheeks, slowly removing the stains.

After they were all gone I sniffed and slipped some more on and nodded, still seeing how ugly it was before.

I shook my head and stepped out and walked back to the family room and seeing the time was 7:00. When the bus comes at 7:15.

I slightly panicked and yelled upstairs. "A-Anthony it's 7:00! Please hurry!" I have been late a couple of times but I never liked it.

I never felt... like a good noodle. I felt like I was doing something wrong.. ok I'm gonna stop talking about that stupid shit. My feelings are boring so... new subject!

I like Anthony a lot. Ok sorry, I'm done.

I heard footsteps running down the steps and passing me quickly. "Let's go. But stay like... 5 feet behind me ok?" He said. I nodded and bit my lip gently.

He smiled and walked outside running towards the bus stop. I waiting for about 10 minutes and started walking towards the bus stop slowly drooping my head.