Chapter 61

Ian's POV

I heard him start letting out soft grunts as he was pulling off his boxers. "Anthy-" I squeaked as I felt his erection push against my thigh.

I blushed deeply and looked around, seeing people gasping and starting to take out their phones, snapping pictures. "A-Anthy! They're taking photos!!" I pant heavily as I sit up, pulling up his pants. "Fuck." He mumbled as he took my hand, forcing ourselves out of the park.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked down. "I.. I'm sorry." I whispered as
I looked up. "It's not your fault, it's the free-loading paparazzi's fault." He said, patting my head gently. I smiled slightly as I looked down. "Do you maybe.. wanna go somewhere more secret?" I squeak out as I look away.

He smirked as he held my hand, interlocked with his. "Where to, my love?" He whispered as he looked down at me.

I bit my lip as I started to pull him to the pathway that had led to the woods. "We could admire the trees and nature, Anthy." I whisper as I step on the crackling leaves. "Where did Anthy come from?" He asked as he continued to follow me.

I felt my cheeks begin to heat up as I looked towards him. "It's just.. something I came up with." I mumbled as I gave him a slight smile. He rolled his eyes and smiled as he pushed away some of the tree branches.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulders as we stopped in this small field that was filled with flowers and wheat. "Wow.." I whispered as I admired all of the wonderful sunshine brightening our faces.

I slowly got away from his arm as I swooped into the grass, picking out flowers and forming them into a small bouquet. "It's so beautiful!" I squeaked out as he plopped down next to me. "It is." He whispered as he looked towards me. "But I can see something that is way more perfect." He said as he laid a hand onto my cheek.

I looked towards him with a bright smile. "Anthony, stop. You're flattering me way too much." I mumbled shyly. He chuckled as I pecked my lips quickly. "Well, maybe I like flattering you." He said, snickering.

I blushed slightly as I felt his fingers pushing through my hair. I could feel relief rushing through my face as I closed my eyes. I could feel his smirk on me as he slid his fingers around my hair. "You like that, baby?" He asked as he kept moving his fingers around.

"Yeah.." I whispered as I slightly opened my eyes. "You made me tired.."
I mumbled as I moved forward, laying my head on his shoulder. "Hey, you wanna cuddle?" He asked as he took his hands away and wrapped them around my waist.

I nodded as I slowly laid my head onto his chest. "This is nice.." I whispered as I pressed my cheek close to his chest, pressing a tiny kiss to his chin. He chuckled and nodded. "It's very nice, love." He said as he pulled me closer to him.

I slightly opened my eyes and smiled softly, looking up at him. "Will you protect me, Anthy?" I asked softly as I looked at him with question. "Always, Forever and Always." He said as he leaned down, smiling as he covered my face in kisses, causing me to let out a large amount of kisses. "A-Anthony!" I squeaked as he pressed a deep kiss to my neck.

He smirked against my neck as I slid my fingers into his hair. "Anthony.." I whispered as he started trailing small kisses down my neck. He pulled away as he slid his hand up my shirt. "Yes, baby?" He said, smirking wider as he slid his hand around my chest, causing me to let out a shaky breath.

I bit my lip as I wrapped my fingers around his arm. "Y..You're so gentle.." I whispered as I slid the tips of my fingers up his arm slowly. I tilted my head to the side as I felt his lips press once again to my neck. "Does this you're wanting to be a rough kitty?" He asked, smirking.

I slowly opened my eyes and pouted. "Anthy you ruined the moment!" I whined as I sat up, looking up at him. He smiled and rubbed my cheek with his palm. "I'm sorry, baby." He chuckled out as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I groaned and laid my head on his chest. "You're forgiven because I love you." I say, pouting once more. He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Can I make it into the moment again?" He asked as he started kissing my neck again. "Maybe." I whined out as I tilted my head to the side.

It all stopped when we heard a single leaf crackle, I looked over and saw a figure in the dark parts of the woods. We both got silent.