Chapter 64

Ian's POV

The next thing I knew I was in this place, it was humid, old and dark. I heard no voices, only footsteps. They were everywhere, I couldn't escape those damn footsteps.

Then they stopped, I could feel a presence behind me. I was strapped to a rusty, metal chair. The rust was pushing against my skin, not painful, just uncomfortable.

I then felt a hand caress my neck. "Oh Ian. It's as if Anthony wanted you to be kidnapped. I also have your old inhaler incase you need it, baby." I heard a cocky voice spit at me.

I couldn't see, nor speak. I was frightened, I also knew I probably wasn't going to college.

I only could speak in muffled words. "Et ee gho!" I yelled muffled. I felt the hand slide over my cheek. "Aww, cat got your tongue?" He snickered out. I instantly could feel tears rolling down my cheeks.

I kept spitting out sharp pants, furrowing my eyebrows as I tried yanking on the ropes, but nothing would work. I was trapped at the place, known as my nightmare.

Anthony's POV

I sighed as I grabbed my jacket and slipped it on, opening the door and walking out of the house, sighing softly. "This is so stupid."

I didn't think it was stupid.

I sighed again as I looked around. "God, you still better be in that damn park." I had mumbled.

I was scared.

I soon enough made it to the park, I didn't see his body where I had left him. "Where are you, you little fucker." I mumbled, looking around.

It was silent, I could tell that something bad was happening. I knew something was going on that wasn't at the park.

I knew that it was about Ian, I knew something had happen to him, I just didn't know what happen. I was curious, there had to be clues, but could he have left any, should I have called the police? I'm not sure, I want ever sure.

I had seen many footsteps stepping towards the woods, but there were also the prints of heels being dragged across the grass along with them. "Ian .. fuck." I mumbled as I quickly got out my phone.

I had dialed nine one one, shortly after, I was on the phone with one of the police men. "Hi, I'm Anthony Padilla and my friend has gone missing. I can't find him anywhere and I think something bad may be happening." I mumbled onto the phone.

He only answered, "Sir, calm down. Just tell us your address and I'll come and help you, just calm down." He said softly. I couldn't calm down, he sounded freaky, I was freaked out.

I let out soft pants. "Please, he could be hurt, you have to help him." I said to the phone, closing my eyes. "He needs help." I mumbled angrily, the police began trying to reassure me with words of wisdom, they helped nothing.

The wind was silent and the clouds were getting darker, much darker. Ian made the clouds whiter and the days brighter, this was another way to know.. he was in trouble.

His voice made me smile, his eyes made my heart beat a million times faster. His laugh was the laugh of an angel and his shortness was as cute as a muffin.

His hair was as soft as the silk of bunnies fur, his hands were small and soft, cute. His kisses made my cheeks light up and.. at some pints, they made me slightly turned on, but other than that.

I loved everything about him, everything about him made me smile and wanna give him the biggest hugs I could ever actually give out. He makes me smile and he makes me laugh.

His ass, is so big and beautiful, he makes me want to squish it all the time and spank him when he's naughty or when he's being sexy.

I wanna just scoop him up and cradle him like a little baby in my arms, like the sun to my night, the shield to my heart. He kept my love locked up and safe, he made me laugh and stroke his hair.

His moans were so perfect and wonderful, I could touch him everyday. I wanna tell him how much I am in love with him, I wanna stroke his cheek and kiss his lips with pure passion and love. I want to stare into his eyes and just let out those words that explain my whole life after meeting his wonderful presence.

I wanted to tell him more than anything, more than whatever I could have imagined, I want to tell Ian how much I unconditionally love him. I am absolutely, perfectly, in love with Ian.

There, I said it.

I love Ian.