Chapter 35

Ian's POV

During school, people didn't talk to me much and most of the bullies left me alone. I'm still worried about David though. He seems devilish.

When we got back home we went up to his room and played some video games. "This is stupid!" I yell, frowning. "I'm just the Mario king!" He yelled back, grinning happily.

I shook my head and pouted. I have died at least 15 times now, we had to restart the world because of my suckish playing. He basically got almost to the top of the flag almost every time.

I got to it like once or twice but I wasn't that proud of it since he got to it like 20,000 times. I groaned as he got the last flag and me, dying. I tossed the controller onto the bed and pouted. "That game sucks.." I mumbled.

He chuckled loudly and nudged me gently. "I'm just the Mario king!" He said, grinning. I rolled my eyes and laid back onto the bed. He fell back next to me, still grinning widely.

I turned towards him and smiled slightly. He kept his goofy grin and stared into my eyes. I giggled softly and turned onto my back and stared at the ceiling. "Hey can we go outside?" I asked, whispering softly and looking back at him.

He looked back at me, looking confused and shrugged. "Yeah, I guess so." He said, still looking confused. I grinned and sat up and stood up. I stretched and started walking down stairs, followed by footsteps behind me

I opened the looked around and slowly walked around the corner and opened the back door and walked outside and saw a small hill to lay on. I sat on the grass and laid down, followed by and Anthony next to me.

I snuggled up into his chest and felt his arms wrap around me and pull me closer to him. I looked up slightly and saw little glimmers of stars in the sky.

I looked over at Anthony and saw him looking down at me. I looked back up at the stars and saw them shining brightly in the sky. I closed my eyes and sighed happily and softly.

I felt him stroke my hair softly and slowly and I smiled warmly in response. I slowly started feeling myself get pulled into the darkness, also known as.. sleep.

I loosened my smile and slowly fell asleep listening to Anthony's heart pounding softly.

Anthony's POV

I stared at the sky as the beautiful stars glistened in the moonlight. They were almost as beautiful as Ian... but they could never beat him.

He was worth more to me than a diamond to a woman. He was my oxygen, my need, my love. He was everything to me. I would rather marry him then get one million dollars for eating pizza.

I stroked Ian's hair softly and heard his small snores. I smiled to myself and started making small pictures out of the stars. I saw the big and Little Dipper and maybe some squares and triangles.

I slowly closed my eyes and sighed softly. It was really beautiful out here. I had a beautiful person with me and the beautiful stars above us. I have a cool breeze passing through my hair.

I could stay out here all the time.. as long as I'm with him, my life will be okay. He's actually who I want to be with... its almost like he's a special angel that fell from heaven and I was chosen to take care of him.

He always has that beautiful glow of happiness on him, even if he doesn't show it. Its like he has such a warm heart that it shines out all around his body.

The eyes, the eyes are like ocean blue diamonds. Those can stand out in a large crowd of people. I would be able to find him anywhere as long as I saw those eyes.

They can catch someone's eye even if they were one million feet apart. I could never get tired of looking in his beautiful blue eyes. I could honestly look at them all day if I could.

I smiled to myself and sighed softly and closed my eyes once again and laid my head back and sighed softly. Soon after, I was taken away by the darkness of sleep.