Chapter 58

Anthony's POV

I heard soft groaning as I quickly let him be propped up on my knee. "Baby.." I whispered softly. He made small movements as he adjusted himself against my knee. "Hm...?" He murmured softly.

I frowned softly as I quickly pulled him into a tight hug. "I-I'm so sorry! I was distracted! What did they do to you?" I rambled on, feeling small tears roll down my cheeks. "I-It hurts.." He only whispered out as I quickly let go. "What does baby?"

He looked down and slowly rolled up his sleeve, letting his tears hit each cut. "My heart.." He whispered out. I widened my eyes as I instantly leaned over, giving him a tight hug. "W-Why baby?" I asked nervously as I laid my head on his shoulder. "I'm.. I'm worthless.. they told me as they cutting those hurtful words.." He mumbled, looking towards me.

All the cuts and bruises on his face could never compare to how much hurt was built into his eyes. He looked so sad and I could feel my heart snapping into two. "Oh Ian." I mumbled as I quickly pulled him into my chest. "Let's go get you cleaned up." I whispered as I picked him up bridal style. I instantly felt him curl up to my chest, he looked so heart broken.

I quickly carried him home as I laid him on my bed, gently covering him in the blankets. "Calm down baby.." I whispered as I went to grab many medical supplies as I sat next to him on the bed, setting everything down.

I took out the peroxide and dipped a small Que tip into the liquid, gently wiping some of the blood off of the cuts on his face. "It's okay baby, the pain will be gone before you know it."
I mumbled as I continued cleaning off his wounds.

He gave me a small smile as he closed his eyes. "I'm fine.. all they did was this and that, blah blah. I'm fine." He whispered, shakily reaching up to lay his hand on my cheek. "Oh Ian." I whispered back, giving him a warm smile.

He slowly sat up as he pulled me down close to him, connecting our lips slowly, keeping his hand close to my cheek. I pulled away slowly as I gently chewed on my own lip. "Your so beautiful." I murmured next to his lips. I saw a small blush form onto his cheeks as I leaned down, pressing my lips softly to his neck, hearing a small exhale leave his lips.

I smirked to myself as I trailed rough kissed up his neck, over his jawline, instantly connecting our lips again. I could feel myself, unbuttoning my pants as before I knew it, they were thrown onto the ground. Ian had already taken off his pants as I climbed over him, kissing his lips passionately.

I smirked against his lips as I felt his fingers grip onto the hem of my shirt. I pulled away as his hands instantly lifted, pulling off my shirt swiftly. I instantly pulled his off as I gripped gently onto his hips.

He slowly pulled off my boxers as I set his legs down to pull off his, instantly pulling his legs back up to my waistline. He let out a soft moan as I leaned down, pressing my lips to his neck, making small love bites around his collarbone.

I smirked to myself as I instantly grabbed the tip of my dick, rubbing it against the top of his entrance, smiling as I heard his soft moans fill my ears.

I slowly pushed the tip of my dick into him, as I heard his moans instantly escape his lips. "A..Anthony.." He whispered. But, here's the thing. I wasn't going to go as slow as I did his first time, I'm going full, fucking core.

I instantly slammed into him whole as I gripped tightly onto his hips as I started slamming in and out of him. I heard a small shocked noise come out from him as I heard grunts constantly escaping my lips.

I had my hands on the head board as I kept my hips a harsh speed and at this point, screams of pleasure were leaving his lips.

Ian's POV

I could feel him pressing against my prostate with each thrust he had slammed into me. "Anthony!!~~" I screamed out as I could feel the bed starting to shake from the force he was moving with his hips.

He grunted softly as the bed started to squeak, his face was full of focus and pleasure. "Fuck- Ian." He mumbled, pushing his hips at a faster speed. I was ignoring the pain that was flying around my face as I could feel my face burning up.

He instantly pulled my knees onto his shoulders as he hovered above Me, instantly slamming our lips together and pounding harder into me.

His dick was being slammed onto my prostate as I let out muffled moans of pleasure. I've never felt this much pleasure before and it was AMAZING.

Soon enough, was slowing down his thrusts as he had his head leaned back, his face turning a small tiny of red. I let out a loud whimper as he slammed into me once more as I felt a liquid splash onto my prostate, causing me to let out a series of loud moans. His moans followed right after mine each time. "A~Anthony!" I squeaked out happily, gripping tightly onto the sheets.

My hand instantly slid against my shaft as I began pumping myself at a fast pace, instantly causing myself to release onto his chest.

He quickly pulled out and collapsed down next to me, giving me a small smirk. "Well damn." He murmured, looking towards me. I panted shakily as I kept still on the bed. He gave me a small smile before sliding over and wrapping his arms around my waist. "I love you, baby." He mumbled. I shakily smiled and looked towards him. "I love you more." I whispered to him. "I love you most." He said, grinning.

That's when we heard the door open and shut. "Anthony? Ian?" Anthony's dads voice said as he entered the house.