Chapter 55

I hadn't moved, Ian was still in the same position I had left him when I sat up to take a breath. He hadn't moved either.

I looked over at him and I saw his eyes were glowing blue, they were the only things my eyes would focus on. The room was dark, I couldn't see him as much as I could before, but his eyes never left mine.

He had a small emotion shown on his face, and all I knew was that is was pure shock. His eyes were glowing only in mine. I don't know if he saw the same as me, but I knew that he was shining right now.

Anthony's POV

I flinched, as I looked down at Ian. I took my hands away from his wrists and smiled assuringly. "What happen?" He asked, whispering. He had a worried look in his eyes as I only kept on a small smile. It's like he was putting a spell on me, and he didn't even know it.

I couldn't tell what he was thinking just then, but it was filled with thoughts as I could tell by his eyes gazing towards the wall. "Something on your mind?" I asked, keeping a whisper voice.

He nodded slightly and put his gaze back to mine. "Just.. worried." He mumbled, having the slightest of fear in the tone. I could only think of all of the things he could've been worried about. "About what?" I mumbled back to him, slowly feeling my eyes trailing to his lips, watching them move with each word.

I heard his small, quiet breaths as I closed my eyes to allow my hearing to increase so I could hear how he explained each detail. "The boy." He shakily whispered. I quickly looked up, tilting my head. "Boy? What boy?" I asked, instantly pushing my voice to a normal tone.

He shook his head and blinked once as he looked up at me. "No one." He mumbled, sitting up, letting out a tiny wince in my ear.

I only shook my head and leaned down, pressing my lips to his. I only used my lips to move each of ours in pure sync.

I pulled away to look him directly in the eyes and to lean down and whisper small, loving things into his ear. "I will protect you, my light, the shield to my heart, my happiness." I whispered into his ear, adding other small words into it.

I pulled away after a few minutes, hearing his calm breaths around my neck. I looked down at him and laid my hand on his cheek. "I love you." I whispered quietly. He only blinked, before letting a smile grow onto his lips. "I love you more." He whispered back. I then got the corniest idea to pop into my mind. "I love you most." I mumbled, stroking his cheek with the tips of my fingers.

He grinned and leaned up, closing his arms around my shoulders, giving me a tight hug. "Ha!" I let out, hugging him back with a warm embrace. "You're so cheesy." He whispered into my ear, giving me a tiny flick on the head. I grinned myself, before whispering back. "I was going for corny, but I guess it was cheesy too." I say, whispering back into his ear.

He flicked my head again, pulling away and letting out happy giggles. "I'll say it's chorny!" He said, pinching one of my cheeks. I laughed and reached over, also pinching one of his cheeks. "That's it, tickle monster's gonna get you." I said, letting out playful growls.

He gasped before, jumping back and letting out loud giggles. "N-No! Anthy please!!" He squealed out, pressing against the headboard. "Tickle monster's coming!!" I trailed off, pouncing on top of him and sliding my fingers under his arms, wiggling them around.

I heard loud laughs instantly screaming out of him. "S-Stop!!" He screamed out, letting out the most hilarious laughs. "Pleeeasseee!!" He squealed loudly, kicking his feet around. "I-I can't breathe!!" He yelled out, laughing even harder. I slowly took my fingers away and grinned widely. "Tickle monster will go to sleep, but just this once my little Ian-bear." I whispered, putting a tiny smirk on my lips.

I heard loud pants coming from him, seeing a wide smile on his face with his cheeks flushed a bright red. "Stink on the tickle monster!" He squeaked out, looking up at me with the same, bright smile.

I chuckled and leaned down, giving him a small peck on the lips. "Tickle monster loves you too." I whispered, slightly opening my eyes to look into his. He grinned widely and giggled happily, rubbing our noses together in a small Eskimo kiss. "You know, that eyeliner really brings out your bright blue eyes." I whispered, gently pressing my lips to his forehead.

I saw his cheeks turn red as he slowly widened his eyes, that were getting bluer as he did I might add. "R-Really?" He asked, sitting up to look over at me. I nodded and gave him a loving smile. "Those jeans bring out your ass too." I mumbled, trailing my gaze down slowly.

He gasped and frowned widely, picking up a pillow and hitting my cheek with it. "You ruined the moment!" He squeaked out, looking up at me with saddened eyes. I shook my head and scooted closer to him, blocking his future hits with my arms from the pillow, taking it and setting it back on the bed.

"Your smile is so adorable and bright." I whispered to him. "Your eyes are so glowing and soft." I whispered again. "Your lips, your voice, your embraces, your shortness, your hair, your nose, your personality. I swear, you're such a bright and beautiful light that brightens my day every time I open my eyes when the sun rises in the morning. It's like seeing the shooting star I've always known, fly every single day, bringing every beautiful feature into one single human. My shooting star, my Ian." I mumbled, pushing some of his hair behind his ear.

I couldn't ever forget the smile on his face when I finished that whole "love letter" as he would call it each time I mentioned every wonderful feature on him. He always playfully hit my chest whenever I made him blush. I loved it so much, it made me laugh, yet it made me stop and think to how much I love this man. My bright, beautiful shooting star, searing off into the sky.

It was a dream come true.